+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 5/13 TAR 28 Episode 12 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 5/13 TAR 28 Episode 12 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Does anyone know what 2nd and 3rd plce finishers get as a reward?

The only figures I can find are really old (like season 6 or something). I would think that 2nd place would get more than $25,000 now, but maybe not.
    Sheri has posted on Reddit that their prize was 25,000 for coming in second.
    And also that she had to leap three times (although they only showed two) and Tyler four times.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Worst winners (well really just Dana, I didn't have a problem with Matt) since Freddy & Kendra.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Sheri has posted on Reddit that their prize was 25,000 for coming in second.
    And also that she had to leap three times (although they only showed two) and Tyler four times.
    Oh wow! If Matt really did get it on the first try, no wonder they were so far ahead.

Confession time: I saved the last 10 episodes and binge watched them all today. It made the race so much more exciting. I couldn't believe the number of physical challenges the last three legs. I really enjoyed this season and the contestants. Perhaps the way I watched enhanced my experience.

Congratulations to Dana and Matt, who because of the couple style were discounted over the last three legs, but they pulled it out. I am so amazed that all three teams could finish the final # challenge. I was hoping for Tyler and Kory because they are just so cute and reminded me of my favorite hippies, but the last leg was so tough that the extra jump plus a bad taxi really did them in. I appreciate that the second and third teams were exited on the final mat.
    Miss_Griss, Bearcata and justCoz like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Matt and Dana won the amazing race? I haven't even watched the finale yet because ive been at parties all this weekend. But for some reason I'm not even upset I find it hilarious. Thats what Tyler and Korey get for not helping Burnie and Ashley last week those guys forgot that Matt and Dana did win the first leg. I would have never helped them. And who would have ever thought Sheri and Cole would finish in 2nd place wow Pretty good season

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Matt and Dana won the amazing race? I haven't even watched the finale yet because ive been at parties all this weekend. But for some reason I'm not even upset I find it hilarious. Thats what Tyler and Korey get for not helping Burnie and Ashley last week those guys forgot that Matt and Dana did win the first leg. I would have never helped them. And who would have ever thought Sheri and Cole would finish in 2nd place wow Pretty good season
    I was thinking it's not always a great idea to decide who will be easier competition. We've seen too many times on this race that the "best" racers don't come in first that final leg.

Yup I agree! I had a feeling Tyler and Korey were not gonna win. After Amy and Maya won TAR 25. I told myself to never count anyone out in the finale its literally anyone's game
    allornothing likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Yup I agree! I had a feeling Tyler and Korey were not gonna win. After Amy and Maya won TAR 25. I told myself to never count anyone out in the finale its literally anyone's game
    They were far too cocky to win. I thought this season was a bit blah, but the season finale was a snooze fest.
    Maveno likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought it was a medium-good season, which is way more than I expected when I heard it was Internet personalities, so it was a win overall.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    That does explain why the clue was so much closer!

On the first jump, it seemed like 3 meters out, and on the 'second' jump, she could almost lean out and grab it. Making it closer every jump makes sense. Cutting it by more than half does not. If it's her third jump, and it has been placed closer twice, then that makes a lot of sense.

It also explained how Matt and Dana kept their lead even with that Taxi fiasco. Other than that, they ran a good race this finale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast