+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: 5/6 TAR 28 Episode 11 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 TAR 28 Episode 11 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

LOVED the ending of the latest episode. I'd love to see Sheri and Cole win the whole thing but would be almost as happy if Tyler and Korey do.

Yeah, TeamAnyoneButDana!
    AmyKay, mayamaisha and Jezebella like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    LOVED the ending of the latest episode. I'd love to see Sheri and Cole win the whole thing but would be almost as happy if Tyler and Korey do.
    The reactions on the mat were pretty cool. Not only do we rarely even SEE multiple teams on the mat (though this season has been an anomaly in that regard), but usually there's no real suspense among them. The fact that it was the team nobody expected and their cheering for that team was nice to watch. And for once I feel like we saw Cole honestly react for a moment rather than play to the cameras, which was nice.
    tinderbox, navybelle and Allysense like this.

That ending...

We've seen loads of 'endings' over the years, when we already know which team is in the lead, but they do their desperate best to edit it so that it looks like it's a tight footrace. This ending looked just like all those others, and I already knew it was going to be Burnie and Ashley that would eventually turn around the corner and run up to the mat.

Boy, did I have a W T F moment there!

I do feel like Sheri and Cole are a little undeserving after surviving through both a Continuation Leg and a Nonelimination Leg, but they don't annoy me, so I don't mind if they somehow manage to win. I'm sorta rooting for Tyler and Korey, because they've been reasonably strong players and generally entertaining through most of the season, but either of these winning I'd be happy with.

Preferably, Burnie and Ashley survived and Dana got eliminated. Heck, they've done 3 team finals and 4 team finals, I wouldn't mind if they kept Matt around for a 3.5 team final But that's not to be, Dana is still around, and I just hope she loses.

As for why Matt sticks with Dana, I wonder how much his career influences that. It wouldn't surprise me if they're sticking together more for their career than that they really love each other.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I don't understand why Sheri and Cole are undeserving. Its not like they chose which leg would be a NEL.I still thought it wouldn't help them. I am cheering even louder for them.
    mayamaisha and Allysense like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Because they already lost two legs, and got through by pure luck, while lots of other teams lost only one leg and were sent home.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    Because they already lost two legs, and got through by pure luck, while lots of other teams lost only one leg and were sent home.
    And that's why they are not deserving? What about the express pass, had the winners used that, are they deserving.? I think anyone that runs this race, and looks like they are enjoying it, who overcome fears, they ( for me) are deserving. I was thrilled mum and son came second...I think Dana acted like a spoilt brat, and was not deserving. She made viewing her and Matt boring and ugly.jmho though..
    allornothing likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456