+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: 5/6 TAR 28 Episode 11 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 TAR 28 Episode 11 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Before tonight, I would have cheered for Tyler and Korey to win, but no longer. Before tonight, I thought Sheri and Cole didn't deserve to be here, but no longer. Before tonight, I thought Matt's eyes would have opened to see Dana's behavior toward him, but no longer.
    Sheri and Cole for the win!!!!!
    dzigner, Bearcata, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was dissapointing, I love to cheer for the underdog...
    Fellow 'underdog cheerer' here. I'm happy for Sherri and Cole and I wouldn't mind one minute if they win. Despite being nearly last almost every leg of the race, despite being almost eliminated a couple times, despite no one teaming up to help them, despite Cole's fear of heights and Sherri's terrible sense of direction, they never got nasty towards one another nor nasty towards the rest of the contestants. I love a good "Little Engine That Could" story.

I would rather see Burnie and Ashley in the final three than Dana and Dana. Yes, I know I wrote Dana twice. Matt didn't annoy me, SHE did.... too much like my ex.... Anyway, I would have rather seen Burnie and Ashley in the finals, but Burnie calling Tyler and Dana a couple of "jacka$$e$" for working together did surprise me. I didn't know he could be so spiteful. He'd always had good sportsmanship up until that point. I know it was just the stress, so no hate intended. Still love me some Burnie and Ashley. Nevertheless, I thought it was a smart move for Tyler to team up with someone other than Burnie and Ashley simply because Burnie and Ashley are such fierce competitors. If you have the chance to take out one of your strongest rivals, especially this late in the game -- do it!!!
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Ugh well that just sucks all around. Two of the best teams went out last week and this week. And three of the WORST (seriously, Dana is the WORST) teams are racing for the finals. Tyler and Korey are obnoxious, Sherri and Cole are dumb as bricks, and did I mention Dana and Matt are the WORST? At this point I don't really care who wins the finale.
    Jezebella likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Fellow 'underdog cheerer' here. I'm happy for Sherri and Cole and I wouldn't mind one minute if they win. Despite being nearly last almost every leg of the race, despite being almost eliminated a couple times, despite no one teaming up to help them, despite Cole's fear of heights and Sherri's terrible sense of direction, they never got nasty towards one another nor nasty towards the rest of the contestants. I love a good "Little Engine That Could" story.
    Joseph,100% agree. I am not drawn to the non stop bickering, or the cockiness of other teams. I did think these two would be out far sooner than some other teams, but now they aren't, all my good vibes and cheers go to them!
    KTinCT and JosephD like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Tyler definitely turned me off this episode with his attitude. It was a surprise to see Dana being civil to a partner - apparently she can be nice when she needs something? Very disappointed that Burnie and Ashley didn't make it.
    MReid likes this.
    Wag more, bark less

Just watched last night's show.

Wow! I did not expect that ending. I feel bad for Burnie and Ashley. They did so well the whole race. It's sad that they lost this leg.

I do have to give props to Sherri and Cole for hanging in there and getting the commuter one. (I was impressed that Sherry got it so quickly. She's a tough cookie!) I wonder if Bernie and Ashley could have gotten it if they'd just stuck with it a bit longer.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-07-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    MReid and Allysense like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I was a bit surprised at the ending as Amazing Race has teased us fans for years with us all hoping the underdog will get there before the better racers and never ever has that happened until this episode. So glad that Sheri and Cole got third place. While I truly do not want Dana to win, I wonder if the edit of Corey & Tyler is one of over confidence? I do think this is the first time in years the finale three is a very even playing field. Well at least it is for Dana/Matt and Sherri/Cole. I am very impressed with Sherri and her perseverance in this leg. She never gave up. She didn't break down. She just kept going.
    Punkin, Miss_Griss, shyra and 3 others like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Please please please let anyone win but Dana. That is all.
    Punkin, Jezebella, MReid and 1 others like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I'm with you Joseph...I didn't understand why Burnie got rude about them working together, he sounded like a bitter betty to me-did he expect Tyler to wait for him when Dana was right there? I didn't see the attitude from Tyler,to me he was just upset that Burnie blew their cover at the airport. I was happy they came in first this leg. I have to say I totally was NOT expecting Sherri and Cole to come around that corner first, so much so that I teared up (tears of happiness!) when they did. I'm such a moosh!
    sclilred1 and JosephD like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Busy weekend, just got around to watching it now.

I am so sad for B&A to go out. They were my favorite team overall this season.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Before tonight, I would have cheered for Tyler and Korey to win, but no longer. Before tonight, I thought Sheri and Cole didn't deserve to be here, but no longer. Before tonight, I thought Matt's eyes would have opened to see Dana's behavior toward him, but no longer.
    Sheri and Cole for the win!!!!!
    This x 1000!

I want Sheri and Cole to win. They are so stinking sweet to each and so positive and so much fun. I will be rooting for them in the final. . . which means Sheri and Cole have won their way into my heart displacing

Tyler & Korey. So while I won't be rooting for them to win (Because I am giving all my cheering energy to S&C), I will be ok if they win. They have given me lots of laughs over the season I will be happy with them winning. And really as long as its not

Dana & they guy who stupidly puts up with her. Firmly on Team Anyone But Dana.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast