+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 4/29 TAR 28 Episode 10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/29 TAR 28 Episode 10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Things could turn ugly tonight. Double U-turn coming up in Bali.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Re: 4/29 TAR 28 Episode 10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Everyone is diving for clues. The dancers are having trouble finding the clue and are now last.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

They are now looking for a dancing monkey to get a clue for the detour.

Harvesting seaweed or delivering coconuts and chickens.

Where is everyone?
    Last edited by Midol; 04-29-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Tyler and Korey are first and U-turn Kurt and Brodie because they are the biggest threat with the most 1st place finishes.

Burnie and Ashley finish second and will have to decide if the want to U-turn any one.

Burnie and Ashley U-turn Tyler and Korey so that the Brodie and Kurt can't U-turn anyone else.

Road block: Jumping into the blue lagoon.

Tyler and Korey jumped first and heading to the pit stop.

Burnie and Ashley are second.

Cory has to jump and of course he is petrified of heights, but he does it no problem.

Dancers are up next and Matt jumps.

Brodie jumps and now everyone if off to the pit stop.

Tyler and Korey are first and get an Alaskan cruise. For the 5th time, Ashley and Burnie are 2nd.

Brodie and Kurt are eliminated and Brodie is looking forward to his date with Blair.

CCL

Ugh. I am glad there is no reunion show just so I don't have to see the words #Blodie anymore.
    I don't really like the uturn in general. But I didn't really care for Brodie so...Kurt was all right.
    Poor Burnie and Ashley, bridesmaids again.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I am okay with Brodie and Kurt going, I never really cared for them. Brilliant move by Burnie and Ashley though. I suspect that was planned ahead of time. The seaweed task looked way easier than the chickens ( Marks cousins get a cameo) and coconuts. F4, is quite the variety. I am hoping Matt and Dana don't make F3.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If I were Matt, I'd get those noise-deafening headphones for Dana for Christmas, because she needs absolute silence in order to focus on anything.

Sad to see my captains gone. But I have to admit, I liked the double U-turn move tonight. It was nice to see the teams actually displaying a bit of a competitive streak, finally. I was starting to wonder if they were ever going to catch onto the fact that this is a race.

Dana continues to be the worst. Those chickens running away from her made me laugh so hard.

Burnie and Ashley are definitely my faves going into the final four. Hoping they can get out of that bridesmaid spot for the finale.

The faux-suspense with Cole's fear of heights was rather transparent. It was obvious from the minute that the boys were u-turned that they never had a chance, and the outcome was a foregone conclusion. The editors tried really hard to add tension, but it was rather easy to telegraph.

This episode was awesome, though, mostly because of #HotAustralianSafetyInstructor , which totally makes for a better hashtag than #Blodie. Can we have a spinoff starring #HotAustralianSafetyInstructor , please?

ETA: Entertainment Weekly's Jodi Walker has nicknamed him Hottie McJump Man, which I think is even better.
    Last edited by CynicalRomantic; 04-30-2016 at 01:07 AM.
    KTinCT, navybelle and allornothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast