+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 28 Episode 9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 TAR 28 Episode 9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Matt and Dana are that couple this season. I wouldnt be surprised if they made it to the end and won the whole darn race
    Why would you even say that? I refuse to accept that as a possibility to the end of this season.
    Punkin, Moontat, navybelle and 1 others like this.

Sorry I just like to prepare myself for the worst outcome, there is always an annoying couple that makes it to the end always
    2016 Yearbook Title: The FoRT's Big Kid

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Sorry I just like to prepare myself for the worst outcome, there is always an annoying couple that makes it to the end always
    Yes, but this has been an excellent ratio of annoying : not as annoying. So are odds are better.

If they make it to the end - fine. If they win. Not fine.
    Moontat likes this.

Yeah at this point I'd be fine with anyone other than Dana and Matt winning. (I mean, I'd be a bit annoyed if Sherri and Cole won, just because I think they've coasted on luck and wouldn't entirely be deserving winners... but then, they'd be more deserving than the Beekman Boys who won it in Season 21, remember them? So yeah, okay.)

I'm quite surprised how I ended up liking more teams this season than I thought I would. They all seemed so annoyingly grating on the first episode, and I mean, a season full of social media celebrities? It was bound to be awful. But, while there were some teams that never stopped being cloying (Blair, the models), the rest of them have actually been... not that awful. Sure, Tyler and Korey could stand to take it down a notch. But these are generally fairly likeable people.

Which brings me back to Dana and Matt, and explains why they stick out like a sore thumb. On some other seasons, Dana would be pretty par for the course. This year, she seems awful compared to everyone else.

Burnie and Ashley are my faves right now, but this "always the bridesmaids" edit that they're getting leads me to believe they might have finished second.
    navybelle and allornothing like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I really like Sherri and Cole. Especially Sherri, she gives it 110% in my book..
    Bearcata and Moontat like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456