+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 28 Episode 9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 TAR 28 Episode 9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Wow Sheri and Cole really caught up those speed bumps are not challenging enough lol
    I have to agree. Even though Cole really did well at the water challenge, the challenge should have been a little more difficult or time consuming so it would have been quite a feat to pass all the other teams. Zach and Rachel should still be in it, and Cole and mom should be out by now.

Oh, forgot to mention how funny it was at the temple offering task, when Cole went into the middle of that circle of chanting guys and called for his mom to get in there. With the baskets on their heads, clearly not at a temple, it was pretty funny to see him thinking that was it!

And we hardly saw the bat temple at all! Not that I'm disappointed (haha) but they seem to edit out quite a bit.
    I actually wish they'd edit out Sherri's cleavage somewhat!
    dzigner and allornothing like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I am so happy for Sherri and Cole, they really are the underdogs. I liked Rachel and Zach, and I was fine with team testosterone coming in last, and leaving.

A good F3 for me would be..Tyler and Korey, Burnie and Ashley and Sheri and Cole. Any of those three winning would be a delight.

Bats, snakes..eww!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If Zach and Rach had just glanced at the others already doing the challenge, they might've figured out Zach should've done it.
    I was peeved when Sheri and Cole were saved a 2nd time, but they did good tonight.
    allornothing likes this.

Bye bye captains and my AR pool.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Wow glad to see Sheri and Cole make it that was an amazing leg for them.

Since Kurt has done all the detour legs Brodie has to do the rest of them that may mean the team is in trouble since in the last hard challenge they used the express pass. I was kinda hoping they would be eliminated this challenge.
    No goat killers on my island.

I am so sad to see Z&R leave. I am rooting for Burnie & Ashley, then Tyler and Korey in a close 2nd. I am ok with anyone but the dancers winning. Though I will be surprised to see Sherri & Cole win. The remaining teams are just so strong, I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Bye bye captains and my AR pool.
    Me too - Zach & Rachel were my captains, but my pool was already destroyed anyway. I think I've been ranking in last, 2nd from last, and 3rd from last this whole season. But I would rather have captains that I like and can root for then captains that do better and I don't like.

I also cannot stand the double U-turn. Ugh! Just let them race.

That was a really frustrating leg for me to watch. First, Sherri and Cole, who magically got saved by an NEL a *second* time in the race, get their time lag eliminated by a flight cluster and forced equalizer. Then, the world's quickest roadblock has them pulling right ahead. I mean, Sherri is a likeable person, but to see a much more deserving team go home tonight was really hard to watch.

I can't imagine how peeved Zach and Rachel must feel, since those two couldn't seem to catch a break. Rachel absolutely killed it at the roadblock doing work that even the men were physically struggling to do, and Zach made up a ton of time on the kite challenge, only to end up going home? And they handled it with such class, too, with the cute walking the plank stunt and kiss at the end. I'll miss those two.

The snake thing seemed like they were hoping for someone with a sudden snake phobia. Ashley and Burnie earned my love all over again for how excited they seemed to be by the snakes, mind you.

Brodie and Kurt seem like they were really struggling this week. I think it's going to get tougher for them now that Brodie has to do all the remaining u-turns. So much for all those captain points I was racking up; I think my brief time leading the pool is about to be history. Oh well.

Why oh why couldn't Dana and Matt be the ones going home this week?
    dzigner, GolfGrrl, Moontat and 3 others like this.

Brodie was the one whom couldn't figure out the simple puzzle at the water park, causing them to use the Express Pass instead of save it and tonight he looked completely confused on building the kite. Maybe he really isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    Punkin, Miss_Griss and navybelle like this.

Dana & Matt kind of freak me out because I think they look a lot like each other, but they're engaged.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Allysense likes this.

I've just come to accept that there is just always gonna be at least one annoying couple on the amazing race, Jim/Misti, Hayley/Blair, Justin/Diana, and they always go far. Matt and Dana are that couple this season. I wouldnt be surprised if they made it to the end and won the whole darn race

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast