+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: 3/4 TAR 28 Episode 4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/4 TAR 28 Episode 4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't see a thread for tonight's show, so I'm starting one.

That model girl is being a big baby about no one helping her. She got there long after the other teams, and they've been working hard for a long time to get to where they are. Why would they give her the answers. Someone needs to come in last, and she and her partner messed up, which put them so hard behind. Of course, no one is going to help them catch up. Duh!
    Punkin, march, Sk8Leigh and 5 others like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/4 TAR 28 Episode 4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I don't see a thread for tonight's show, so I'm starting one.

That model girl is being a big baby about no one helping her. She got there long after the other teams, and they've been working hard for a long time to get to where they are. Why would they give her the answers. Someone needs to come in last, and she and her partner messed up, which put them so hard behind. Of course, no one is going to help them catch up. Duh!
    So true they just wanted to know that someone behind them.

But really the other teams all worked together and told each other the answers on both challenges. First with the bench then the flags they worked together. That is how they all got to the pit stop together. Every smart of the one guy to figure out the key to the flags.

It would have been anyone's game if the girls didn't miss that train.

Oh, man, I would've LOVED that flag challenge if I'd been on the race. I may not be the strongest, fastest, smartest, coolest under pressure, or a million other necessary qualities for racing success. But I'm absolutely aces at flag trivia.
    Punkin, Lynne, Miss_Griss and 4 others like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    So true they just wanted to know that someone behind them.

But really the other teams all worked together and told each other the answers on both challenges. First with the bench then the flags they worked together. That is how they all got to the pit stop together. Every smart of the one guy to figure out the key to the flags.

It would have been anyone's game if the girls didn't miss that train.
    I am torn, I am happy with who went home, but I would have almost liked to have seen the other half of #Blodie go home. You know they would have lost to the models as well in a foot race.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm sure the models are so used to cooking their pinkies and having everyone run to their aid whenever they bat their eyes that they just couldn't understand why no one wanted to help them. I'm sure they are perfectly nice women, but it's a race and they were last and everyone else loved knowing they were definitely not last, so why would anyone help them?

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

And, yes, someone actually asked the question, "What country is Switzerland in?" And it wasn't a female.

SMH.
    Punkin, waywyrd, dzigner and 3 others like this.
    I'm Paula.

It was fun seeing places I've been on this leg. I was in Geneva a couple of times, and in Chamonix a few years back for a ski holiday.

The design of the leg was poor, IMHO. The fact that it all came down to the train connections to Chamonix made both challenges irrelevant. The fact that all the teams except for the models reached the mat at the same time bore that out.

Brodie and Blair, ugh.

Glad to see the models go. All that whining about why nobody helped them? It's a race, get over yourselves.

And learn Ethiopia's flag. It's not that hard, folks.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I said as soon as they got to the flag challenge, just look at them in the rows..gah! They seem forever to get that!!! Pouty model checked out IMHO. Had they been in that foot race, Blair and her father would be out. I think the romance thing is silly, he doesn't seem that smitten.

That train ride looked wonderful, really pretty.

The guys playing chess looked thoroughly po' d. Then someone knocked it over.
    Punkin and allornothing like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

^^ Ditto. It was so obvious the flag poles were positioned like the flag map.
    And guess who knocked over the chess piece? My favorite - Dana. 😠
    dzigner and allornothing like this.

I was too tired to watch last night so I just watched this morning. That was a tough leg! I don't know if I would have built the knife or did the bench task both looked tough but I am the king of geography so I would have blazed through the flags task. That father daughter team is hanging on by a thread they would have been eliminated if the models made the train. I really do like that Burnie and Ashley couple and honestly I like Sheri and Cole now too 😊
    allornothing likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast