+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: 3/4 TAR 28 Episode 4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 3/4 TAR 28 Episode 4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Most of our furniture came from Ikea. I would have nailed that knife task first time!
    GolfGrrl, Bearcata and Midol like this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    And, yes, someone actually asked the question, "What country is Switzerland in?" And it wasn't a female.

SMH.
    I think one of the models asked the question, and the guy repeated it (in disbelief).

I wasn't home last night so I watched it this morning. Good episode, IMO.

I'm not at all good with Geography, but I'm not nearly as bad as the girl who asked what country Switzerland is in. I laughed out loud when she said that. And even though I may not be good with Geography, I am good with puzzles so as soon as they arrived at the flags it was obvious to me that the map was a replica of the actual rows. I couldn't believe it took some of them so long to get it.

Models, when you're last you should never expect any help.

It must have been uncomfortable for dad to know that Blair was all snuggled up with Brodie under that blanket. I don't see any lasting relationship happening there. I didn't feel any chemistry.

I'm loving Tyler and Korey more and more with every leg. To me, they are the most well-known from their YouTube careers, and yet they seem like the friendliest of the bunch and haven't let 'stardom' go to their head.
    Sk8Leigh, FireWoman, Midol and 1 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Just finished watching. I agree who said the models just lost their drive. Once they figured they were last & no one wanted to help because of it, they had no hustle left. If she had run while counting the flags OR run through the train area - they would have caught that train and like pp said - beat out daughter/father in a foot race.

Overall, I am really enjoying this season. Teams I like are doing well, teams I don't like as much go home. I am liking more teams than I dislike. If Dana and Matt go home next week this pattern will continue.
    Punkin and GolfGrrl like this.

On the bench task, I wondered why no one just lay the newspapers side by side along the bench as they move down (unless they are not suppose to). Wouldn't that be more accurate and easier? I thought it was unique that we see so many teams close together at the finish line.
    Punkin likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

As I recall one person had to be seated on the bench at all times.
    Punkin and allornothing like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

No problem...just have one person sitting on the bench and the other one moving the newspaper down the bench (unless they must have contact with the newspaper at all times). They could even alternate between sitting and moving the newspapers.
    Sk8Leigh and Midol like this.

I couldn't believe how rude they were to the people who were actually using the bench. Couldn't they have just gone around the people and estimated how many seats that would have been? Did they really need to make the people get off the bench each time? I didn't see Dana knock over the chess set. I did see someone sit on top of a person who wouldn't move, which was really obnoxious (the sitting, not the refusing to move). Who do the racers think they are to behave that way?
    petertracy likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

She didn't knock the entire set. Just jostled it, and knocked over one or two pieces.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I suspect they were told to sit there, no matter what..
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast