+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: 2/12 TAR 28 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 2/12 TAR 28 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was not thrilled going into this season but I am surprised at the number of teams I don't dislike (Cole and his mother and the models who keep talking about not eating are not in this group). I picked my teams blind and I'm actually ok with who I've got in my pool. I like Zach and Rachel. I liked them stopping for a second to enjoy the music. I like the vine brothers and was worried when they were last to the firecracker thing. I like Tyler and Kory and also the girl and her dad (though his wandering around up top while dropping pieces caused me to yell at the screen). I am glad it was an NEL because I always feel bad for the team eliminated after just one leg.
    I was wondering with the mariachis if you were allowed to touch their instruments because wouldn't the ones in use be warm and vibrating?
    MReid likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It was just really refreshing to watch amazing race tonight and not worry about Justin and Diana coming in first place
    holly71, Punkin, waywyrd and 9 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: The FoRT's Big Kid

FORT Fan

I'm with others here. Can't stand the yelling . That first guy that got to the band and was yelling who's not playing was driving me crazy.

Wonder why the first leg was an non elimination , did I miss it or did they not have a prize for the first couple that made it to mat either like they usually do.
    Miss_Griss and Moontat like this.

There was no prize mentioned for leg 1. I thought they would have at least gotten an express pass or something. I dont even think Phil said anything about them having to do a speed bump in the next leg
    2016 Yearbook Title: The FoRT's Big Kid

CCL

The daughter said she would be ready for the speed bump; I don't recall if Phil mentioned it or not. I do know he didn't say anything about the first team getting a prize or pass because I thought that was odd.
    MReid likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I hate all of these people. I can't believe they're getting recognized. I would never watch any of that stuff.
    I think its a millineal thing. They love internst stars. I still don't think I know any of these people exceptfor the Southwest flight attendant. I really want a strong airline employee on this show to see how they would do with choosing flights. Sadly I don't think she's it. I personally hate the concept and have been dreading this season. Yep I'm definitely not a millineal.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ditto.

What possessed them to seek out a total cast of attention seekers? They are all going to try to outdo each other by being louder and more outrageous = more annoying!
    Probably an attempt to target a younger crowd -- you know the ones who watch most of their tv streaming on their phones.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Is it a bad thing that I was annoyed with all these teams about 20 seconds in?? Yikes! And that frenetic camera montage work they bombarded us with when the teams were all trying to find their way to the mariachis or bulls. My brain was crying for mercy. The good news is that the challenges seem to be starting out better than last year. At least they had to do some actual work instead of just flying around in different contraptions.

I am going to have big trouble making my pool picks. I know I will not be placing Crying Boy and Mama high on my list.
    Fanny Mare and Allysense like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Is it a bad thing that I was annoyed with all these teams about 20 seconds in?? Yikes! And that frenetic camera montage work they bombarded us with when the teams were all trying to find their way to the mariachis or bulls. My brain was crying for mercy. The good news is that the challenges seem to be starting out better than last year. At least they had to do some actual work instead of just flying around in different contraptions.

I am going to have big trouble making my pool picks. I know I will not be placing Crying Boy and Mama high on my list.
    You and I thought alike.. I won't be choosing anyone, don't care who wins..annoying males or females..: (
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just so glad I wasn't the only one annoyed with this whole lot.
    waywyrd, mushybrain and Allysense like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast