+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I know, You know, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I've been watching this show pretty sporadically this season, just waiting and checking for when Brenchel is gone, then I'll pick it up as a regular.

There are some great teams here: Cowboys, Dave and Connor, Afghanimals, Globetrotters, etc., but I can't tolerate watching either Brendan or Rachel, so, though it sounds like a great race so far, I just can't stomach it.

Reading this thread, this was a really good episode, so I think I'll check it out.
    NFL1 and Florimel like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I finally watched this week's episode last night. I was very surprised to find that The Amazing Race is NOT available On Demand from my cable provider. They have Survivor available so I don't know why you can't watch episodes of TAR, too. I had to watch it ony my computer from the CBS website, and I hate watching tv shows online!

Then it ended up running over the episode length listed, thanks to numerous online commercials which they apprently didn't include in the episode length, so I was trying to watch the last 12 minutes of The Amazing Race and the first 12 minutes of Agents of Shield at the same time.
    NFL1 likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456