+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

When Scott was doing the voice over at the beginning and talking about checking their bags, he said that the other teams must not have watched final episodes from the past, or they would know that checking bags is the thing to do in the final leg; so it sounded like teams have done that in the past. It wasn't something that Scott thought of on his own. He was following a strategy that others have used.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I guess I just never noticed it on past shows, with the exception of Colin and Christy trying to ship theirs home from Alaska to Texas that one time. From now on, I will pay more attention! This is what I like about FORT, if I have a question there is someone out there who can answer it! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Okay, thanks for answering. I wonder if other teams have checked their backpacks in previous seasons or will other teams now start doing that! I think it definitely would be helpful. Even though Brooke continued to whine through the city of Chicago, I think the extra weight of the backpacks definitely hurt Mom and Pop when they were running back and forth.

I don't think the first two teams were that far apart (like less than say an hour or so) but LoLo came much later. The shadow on the buildings across the water and the way the sun was shining on the water made it seem like they got there later on in the afternoon...nowhere near sunset, but late afternoon sun.

I am so happy it has been renewed!!! I hadn't seen any news on that except for here.
    They must have as for the last several seasons they have been running without them. It's not like they can't get back to the airport later that day or next and go to baggage claim.
    No goat killers on my island.

Fort Member
    where its beautiful one day perfect the next

Damn its Flo and Zac all over again
    Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456