+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: 5/18 TAR 29 - 2 HOUR Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 5/18 TAR 29 - 2 HOUR Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm paraphrasing, but the only thing I'll ever like about Brook is that while she screaming once again, she gave Scott the best line ever on TAR, "She's giving birth, again ... to twins".
    Trust Me!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I'm paraphrasing, but the only thing I'll ever like about Brook is that while she screaming once again, she gave Scott the best line ever on TAR, "She's giving birth, again ... to twins".
    I know! He uses that humor to get by imho. He is racing to win , so what else can he do..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I don't have blinders on in regards to Scott, but, oh.my.word, because he has to deal with that piece of work that is Brooke, I am giving him a whole lot of leeway. She is a shrew, and I think she is probably Bat Sh*t Crazy!!!

Both times they've had two episodes together, my PSVue has only picked up the second one. Had to watch the first one on Amazon today. Brook's shrieking is just getting worse. Almost unbearable in this episode. I think she might need medication to control her mood swings. I haven't watched the bicycle one yet.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I don't know, I think Scott can be quite funny with his quips about Brooke, but I don't love him. Feel sorry for him is more like it.

I'm all about Team Mom & Dad for the win. They aren't flashy or funny, and both are pretty quiet, but they work well together for the most part, and have really done well.

Team Lolo is fine as well. I saw the other day that Logan is now dating Sarah, the one that was with awful Shamir.

I'm still not really liking Matt and Redmond. Can't put my finger on why.

I'm so sad. I loved team fun from the start. I felt so bad for them both. They're friends for life now. Don't really have anyone in particular I would like to win now. The rest of the race won't be nearly as good. Just please get rid of Brooke!
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

I was really sad to see Team Fun go out, especially like that. When Floyd sat down after finding out he didn't have all his pieces AGAIN, he looked off. His eyes looked unfocused & I knew he was severely dehydrated & probably had heatstroke. My husband suffered a heatstroke in 2011 & it was scary. He was out of it, wasn't making sense when he spoke, slurring his words, stumbling like he was drunk (initially, I thought he was, I thought he had drank too much, but then I realized what was going on & got him to the ER).

It sucks that Scott let Brook do all the roadblocks early on, because now he's getting all of the hard/scary ones. I would have LOVED to see Brooke have to do that shrimp basket challenge. She'd still be there crying & screaming "I CAN'T DO THIIIIIISSSSSS!"

I'll be OK with anyone winning but Brooke. But my preference is Joey & Tara. (it was Team Fun )
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I was really sad to see Team Fun go out, especially like that. When Floyd sat down after finding out he didn't have all his pieces AGAIN, he looked off. His eyes looked unfocused & I knew he was severely dehydrated & probably had heatstroke. My husband suffered a heatstroke in 2011 & it was scary. He was out of it, wasn't making sense when he spoke, slurring his words, stumbling like he was drunk (initially, I thought he was, I thought he had drank too much, but then I realized what was going on & got him to the ER).

It sucks that Scott let Brook do all the roadblocks early on, because now he's getting all of the hard/scary ones. I would have LOVED to see Brooke have to do that shrimp basket challenge. She'd still be there crying & screaming "I CAN'T DO THIIIIIISSSSSS!"

I'll be OK with anyone winning but Brooke. But my preference is Joey & Tara. (it was Team Fun )
    I was so hoping Brooke was going to do the shrimp basket challenge, can you imagine??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was so hoping Brooke was going to do the shrimp basket challenge, can you imagine??
    She never would have finished and we might still have teamfun. Brooke ruins everything.

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    I'm so sad. I loved team fun from the start. I felt so bad for them both. They're friends for life now. Don't really have anyone in particular I would like to win now. The rest of the race won't be nearly as good. Just please get rid of Brooke!
    I liked them the best too
    agamergirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast