+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: 5/18 TAR 29 - 2 HOUR Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/18 TAR 29 - 2 HOUR Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Omg, worst contestant I can recall!!!
    She's right up there with Flo, who unfortunately won her season.
    GolfGrrl and CheerMeUp like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I'm sad too, I loved Floyd. But I think he is too nice for reality TV!

It was 90 degrees today and I wasn't on a bike...I just can't imagine going through that challenge.
    I know!! I trimmed the bushes in front of my house one day this week and overheated. Took me all day to fully recover. Floyd was actually at a very scary level of overheated! Thankful that he is okay and that his partner supported him instead of berating him!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    She's right up there with Flo, who unfortunately won her season.
    My worst nightmare! I have always said once they are off my screen, I don't remember them. Flo, don't remember her...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ok, I havent watched both episodes, but commenting because I already have a lot to say.

I love Team Funstoppable. Best revised name! I Becca's "I'm crazy too!" finished winning me back over. I now agree with ppl who think she wasn't serious with the fist to begin with. It was just the angle and not knowing her as well.

I am not sure why everyone things Scott is such awesome. Yes, Brook is terrible (ok BEYOND terrible), but I don't think Scott is all that wonderful. I say better Scott has to put up with her than someone like Floyd or Joey getting stuck with her. Also, team Lolo saw the ladder, too bad so sad.

I read too far and accidentally already know it's a NEL, so I may finish the episode before I read more in this thread.

Hi, Puzzler! Nice to see you here!
    Lynda

Please let Brooke and Scott go next. I had to turn down my device at one point, I couldn't handle it.
    Yay for NEL. I would be so upset if Tara & Joey got eliminated AFTER Mike and Liz got 2 NEL AND where beat by BS.

On to the final. Still rooting for Team Mom & Dad, Team Funstoppable and Team Lolo.
    But most of all for Team BS to go home!

Ok, next episode to go.
    CheerMeUp likes this.

The thing that bugs me most about Brooke is that she has no sense of fair play. She will gladly screw over anyone who is in her way and say "That's the game. We're in it to win it." But if someone else beats her fair and square like LoLo did with the ladder (which Logan saw first and Brooke then tried to steal), she can't stop complaining about how they "cheated." Worst sport ever on this show!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I am so very sad, I loved Floyd. Team Funstoppable is definitely in my top 3 of all time favorite TAR teams.
    When Becca cried, I cried a little bit - which is a first for me. TAR has never made me cry.

Go Team Mom and Dad, I guess. I am just too sad for Team Funstoppable to really muster much energy to root for them even though they did great.

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post
    I am so very sad, I loved Floyd. Team Funstoppable is definitely in my top 3 of all time favorite TAR teams.
    When Becca cried, I cried a little bit - which is a first for me. TAR has never made me cry.

Go Team Mom and Dad, I guess. I am just too sad for Team Funstoppable to really muster much energy to root for them even though they did great.
    I cried. I really don't care for any of the other teams. This isn't Survivor where strategy comes into play...it is a race. The female whiners, especially Brooke, make watching unbearable at times. This episode we also saw that Scott could get as nasty as his crappy partner.

I really loved Becca and Floyd and am so sad.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Brooke ranks right up there with Flo....one of the worst racers ever!! Have to say, Scott's line about "she is giving birth again, this time to twins" had me cracking up!! My fear is Brook and Scott will win and she will justify her behavior with the million dollars. I spend most of the time when she is on my screen with the mute button pressed!!! How can any of them deal with her constant whining and complaining??? I can't even imagine what she is like in RL!!!
    holly71, Miss_Griss and agamergirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast