+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

ALERT: Tonight's back-to-back episodes begin an hour earlier than usual, at 9PM ET instead of 10PM ET.

9PM: Another One Bites the Dust - The race continues in Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

10PM: Have Faith in Me, Broski - The race continues in Alesund, Norway, where teams help build a 13-story bonfire.

Enjoy the shows!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

That's hilarious how they were knocking on every single door!

Oh, the poor first place team Liz and Michael almost blew it by going to the wrong place!

Ashton, seriously: "Have I been wrong YET?" She's being insufferable. Poor Vanck!
    holly71 likes this.

And Shamir continues to be a huge pill. Complaining and not shown helping very much either - they're in last place now because the ferry left with everyone else on it.

London looks like a riot! Her reaction to Shamir and Sara not making the ferry was great.
    Midol likes this.

Oh, my gosh, Brooke's crying and whining is awful. How many times is she saying "I can't do it!" So many teams stepping in to help and encourage her but she can't get over herself. She CAN'T do it, wahh wahh.

All the while she's complaining that she can't do it, she is doing it, and finishes, and makes it to the check in. Rolling my eyes here!

But Sara and Shamir don't. The metal workers are closing up shop while Shamir is still hammering away, and Phil shows up to tell them they've been eliminated. Poor Sara. The funniest part of their night was when she said "I hope he doesn't cut himself" and the camera cuts to Shamir cutting himself!! hahaha!
    Last edited by navybelle; 04-20-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    Miss_Griss and Arielflies like this.

Thankfully crotch crier is finally gone!!!

Norway next! On my bucket list.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad Sara and Shamir are gone. He was beyond annoying. Is it terrible of me to wish that he'd been paired with Ashton? Because I think both Sara and Vanck got screwed in their partnerships and I might have liked them both better together--and I'd have been free to watch Ashton and Shamir destroy themselves without feeling guilty about what happened to their partners.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

I didn't realise tonight was two episodes. I hope I have taped it on my PVR at home.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm glad Sara and Shamir are gone. He was beyond annoying. Is it terrible of me to wish that he'd been paired with Ashton? Because I think both Sara and Vanck got screwed in their partnerships and I might have liked them both better together--and I'd have been free to watch Ashton and Shamir destroy themselves without feeling guilty about what happened to their partners.
    I agree completely. Ashton is still being horrible to Vanck! I loved the moment at the end of the last leg when she was complaining that she was "stuck" with him, then the camera pans over to Vanck, just standing there saying nothing, having in inscrutable look on his face.

And Brooke is continuing her defeatist, miserable attitude on the next leg. She's so very thin, it's no wonder she didn't want eat; I wonder if she ever does! Their team is just melting down....
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Shouldn't they tell Team Fun that their helicopter ride involves a tandem sky dive? I can't remember a fast forward where people didn't know the details and then get to decide if they wanted to back out or not, and by the time they find out the details, they're going to be at a serious disadvantage so they'll either have to do it or risk losing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast