+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I've only seen hour one, but I am thrilled Shamir is out! He can be verbally abusive as well as a misery balls! Much respect for Micheal, love that guy/team..

Thanks needed the laugh.
    No goat killers on my island.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I'm loving Tara and Joey!

And bless Scott. What patience he has.

FORT Newbie

I am starting to notice the nice fun players and the terrible partners they have inherited. lol. Tara & Joey have been doing great for the 2 hours.

Vanik is a real mean gal to sweet guy Loyd. I hope they lose soon so Loyd can go home and get away from that evil witch. SHE is not willing to give him credit for being helpful.
    I don't see them winning with her sh*tty attitude.

Brook has some serious problems and is holding down super nice Scott. It was really nice of Scott to give the extra key to ugly witch Becca. Brook got upset about that.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-21-2017 at 06:34 PM.

FORT Newbie

I noticed that Shamir was just walking around and not wanting to ask for help to find the 3 doors. This is why they lost. He would argue with Sara and would stop her to take the time to ask people for info on how to find the three doors.

Becca and Floyd got lucky that they both wanted to do the sky diving experience.

Nice guy Scott is starting to get really upset towards Brook. I could see it in his face and he might start saying mean things to Brook.

FORT Newbie

I am so happy that Scott gave Becca the extra key to find the clue. I noticed Floyd looking at the boxes and I felt he would never find the Key. I felt they would lose the game. I am so happy for Floyd that he had a wonder time sky diving.

Jeff knows who is being mean to their partner. It would be nice if teams where changed. For example: Becca with Brook. lol.

Nice Tiny Liz with nice Scott. Aston with Michael.... a dream team. lol. Floyd with Vanck so they can get away from their witch partners.

Dreams do come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendygal View Post
    I am so happy that Scott gave Becca the extra key to find the clue. I noticed Floyd looking at the boxes and I felt he would never find the Key. I felt they would lose the game. I am so happy for Floyd that he had a wonder time sky diving.

Jeff knows who is being mean to their partner. It would be nice if teams where changed. For example: Becca with Brook. lol.

Nice Tiny Liz with nice Scott. Aston with Michael.... a dream team. lol. Floyd with Vanck so they can get away from their witch partners.

Dreams do come true.
    Floyd seems perfectly happy with Becca. They seem to be getting along great. I don't get the impression that he wants a different partner. She had one explosion in an extremely tense situation, and it seemed to have passed quickly for both of them.

Regarding the fast forward, it wasn't designed very well if they did it and didn't get lost and still came in after other teams. Something wasn't right about that. It was an amazing experience, though, and they still placed pretty high, so I hope they're OK with it.

Michael certainly turned grouchy quickly. He was actually probably right about wanting to do the kayaking. That seemed to be a faster task, but to be so rude and uncooperative once he didn't get his way was unfortunate. I hope they can get their act together.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Floyd seems perfectly happy with Becca. They seem to be getting along great. I don't get the impression that he wants a different partner. She had one explosion in an extremely tense situation, and it seemed to have passed quickly for both of them.

Regarding the fast forward, it wasn't designed very well if they did it and didn't get lost and still came in after other teams. Something wasn't right about that. It was an amazing experience, though, and they still placed pretty high, so I hope they're OK with it.

Michael certainly turned grouchy quickly. He was actually probably right about wanting to do the kayaking. That seemed to be a faster task, but to be so rude and uncooperative once he didn't get his way was unfortunate. I hope they can get their act together.
    Up until now, i have liked Micheal .He even helped whiny Brook. Maybe, like everyone ,he had a grouchy day, he's allowed that. I'll see how he is he rest the race, we just find the background music so loud..
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Glad to see Shamir and Sara gone. Not that I think it's all Shamir. Sure, that one detour he was super annoying, but because of that, Sara decided by herself to take the lead and basically ignore all of Shamir's advice? She's not high on my friendly list, either.

Vanck and Ashton... I guess Vanck learned that a pretty package can be deceiving. Ashton certainly doesn't have much regards to Vanck at all, probably totally bummed that she has to have this great adventure with a nerd as her partner.

Michael and Liz... they weren't all that great in the 1st episode, either. Seems like as long as the going is good, they're good, but when there's a kink in the cable... Fortunately for them, we were up for a nonelimination or continuation leg, though I wouldn't have minded to just see them go. At least Michael seemed to be the only one that off the bat figured out there must be secret compartments.

Brooke and Scott... seriously, he's just trying to help her out, carrying her bag, adjusting to her speed, and as thanks for that she mouthfuls him for treating her like an old lady? Seriously, this girl has issues...

Becca and Floyd got screwed over by the Fast Forward being present and them arriving first at it. If there wasn't a Fast Forward, the Express Pass would've probably earned them first place. But since there was one, they couldn't risk not taking it, and getting passed by another team that did take it. I kinda like the idea of a Fast Forward coming at the risk of the challenge itself being a no go for at least one of the two contestants (though honestly, Skydiving is something you can do and then forget about, so I don't think people would pass up on it, knowing there'd be a serious danger of getting eliminated), but it's weird if you basically do the Fast Forward without pausing, you don't get the first place. Then what's the point of the Fast Forward? Also, I wonder if they assigned a male and female jump instructor so that it would be most likely for the contestants to be partnered up with same-sex instructors (or perhaps they had another male instructor waiting if it was Matt and Redmond coming in). Somehow the male instructor seemed to have a lot more fun doing it, and Becca managed to get him as her instructor. Or perhaps I'm just reading into it too much.

Matt and Redmond... I wasn't entirely sure if Matt was just downplaying following Redmond along when he had his episode with Vanck and Ashton, perhaps because he wanted to keep the drama out of his team. But early in this episode, his face clearly showed he had no problem with it. Redmond however showed he could also be a nice guy, as shown with Brooke.

Tara and Joey are certainly stronger competitors than I gave them originally credit for. They do seem to have their communications worked out somewhat. It seems aggressive, but if it works for them, it works. Though after that canoeing, why didn't they just leave? First Tara wants to stick around, not believing the word on the device they found being the key they were looking for, and then gets displeased when, after Joey grudgingly accepts talking to the boys, he tells them the word. What did she expect for them to talk about?

Logan and London seem to be getting a lot less air time than the other teams, or is that just me? They seem to be flying under the radar all the time, barely getting any camera attention. Like at the metalworking task, there was a quick shot of him saying he never did it, but it looked like fun, and then nothing until he was done. And it seems to be like that in every episode.

Surprising to see the chemistry going so well in some of the teams. Much less surprisingly it going so horrible in some of the other teams, especially now they're getting tired. It's a shame that Seth and Olive are already gone home, they were having things down proper and well. Of the teams still there, Becca & Floyd, Matt & Redmond, Tara & Joey and Logan & London seem to have the best partner cooperation, which could be quite a reasonable argument to expect to see most of the final three teams coming from them, but who knows?
    allornothing likes this.

Let's see, I like Mike & Liz, Lolo, and Tara and Joey.

I dislike Vanck & Ashton, Matt and Redmond, and Scott and Brooke.

I am on the fence about Team Fun. Becca seems annoying to me after her "episode" - so her fun is too over the top and now is grating to me. But I many still come around to liking them. Esp since I really like Floyd so much.

The back to back episodes helped me finally get everyone's name down at least.
    Jamie5632 and navybelle like this.

The fast forward put Becca and Floyd back at the lighthouse. It must have been some drive as they had to go back through the tunnel, etc. Still, the change in their expressive faces was priceless.

Perhaps next leg (Italy!!) Michael can figure out how to pull down his stubborn and go with the flow and his partner. Otherwise, I would just as soon they left during the Norway leg. He scared that little boy at the mat.
    Miss_Griss and allornothing like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast