• 4 Post By tetrimble
  • 3 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 3 Post By Bearcata
  • 2 Post By holly71

Thread: Brooke Camhi - TAR 29

Brooke Camhi - TAR 29

Biography

Hometown: Lynbrook, N.Y.
    Current occupation: Director of Business Development at U.S. Legal Support and Attorney at Camhi & Min.

Describe what you do: I sell litigation support services to attorney clients and I am a criminal defense attorney at my law firm.

3 words to describe you: Competitive, witty and trustworthy.

Favorite hobbies: Swimming, singing, cooking, scuba diving and puzzles.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of passing the bar exam in two states on the first try.

What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers and getting lost scare me. My sense of direction isn't great (so I plan to ask for help from a lot of locals), but my high school Spanish skills can only take me so far in most countries.

What excites you most about traveling? Everything! I can't wait to see other cultures and different ways of life. I want to experience local customs and traditions, and I'm excited to see so much so quickly. I have loved this show from the moment I saw the first episode and every year I say, "I could do that". I am excited to see if I actually can.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I hope my partner loves this game as much as I do and wants to win it just as badly. I also hope it's a guy who has brute strength because I have a feeling he's going to have to carry my backpack part of the way. I hope he has a similar sense of humor to me and that we can laugh our way around the world (although there will probably be a fair amount of yelling and crying too).

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? I would be crushed to have a partner who isn't willing to work as a team or who isn't supportive when we are struggling. I feel like I can be a great cheerleader when someone is working through a hard task and I hope I get the same from my partner.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? If my partner and I are both super Type A we may battle for control. However, if my partner is completely laid back, I will have to stop myself from badgering them to keep up or make a decision.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I'd either like to dive with sharks in South Africa, safari in Africa, or see Greece since my family is from that part of the world.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to see the world. My passport has too many blank pages and I am hoping to fix that with this experience.

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @therealbcamhi

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/215613/
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Brooke Camhi - TAR 29

She wants to dive with sharks in South Africa? I love her. That is on my bucket list.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    She wants to dive with sharks in South Africa? I love her. That is on my bucket list.
    Even sharks wouldn't eat her she is so annoying.
    No goat killers on my island.

Her "I can't" attitude drives me crazy. That's all she ever says, but gives Scott a hard time constantly.

Honestly, I don't know why she even wanted to be on AR because she constantly states how she doesn't have strength, how she's not fast. All she does is whine, cry, and complain. I can't wait until she's gone.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    Her "I can't" attitude drives me crazy. That's all she ever says, but gives Scott a hard time constantly.

Honestly, I don't know why she even wanted to be on AR because she constantly states how she doesn't have strength, how she's not fast. All she does is whine, cry, and complain. I can't wait until she's gone.
    I can't watch the whining, I feel like slapping her...
    holly71, NCLurker and tetrimble like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I can't watch the whining, I feel like slapping her...
    Slapping, stomping, punching, kicking the list goes on.
    NCLurker, tetrimble and Fanny Mare like this.

I never got to see the third season of the race, so if anyone did, is this shrill harpy giving you Flo flashbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I never got to see the third season of the race, so if anyone did, is this shrill harpy giving you Flo flashbacks?
    Flo didn't bother me as much as she did most people. This chick is 1000x worse.

I wish she would've gotten teamed up with Shamir.
    Miss_Griss and Jamie5632 like this.

Funny thing, I'm watching a 2014 episode of Hollywood Game Night and Brook is one of the contestants. I kept wondering why she looked so familiar and then when they called her name again, I realized it was her. She's just as annoying but a little bit calmer. I guess he wanted to make a good impression on the celebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    A very BIG YES.

+ Reply to Thread