The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
Somebody, anybody please trip Rachel or Brendan. I don't want them to win so they can start procreating.
Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken
Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.
Granimals, meet Karma! Karma, please escort the Granimals from the field of play.
Guess you chose the wrong team to U-turn boys.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.
I thought I was the only one rooting for Brenchel...I understand all the things about them that annoy people....BUT....they've played the game pretty damn well! Perfect example was the boot toss. Yeah yeah, they made a careless mistake reading the clue ( something NO OTHER team has EVER done, right?). And only Rachel isn't allowed to have a meltdown. Exhausted, frustrated, angry, disappointed...yet thet threw themselves back into the challenge and prevailed. And they've shown this grit and determination the entire race. I'd like someone to give me some examples of when they've been overtly mean. Frankly, I find it 10x more crappy that the girls are still in it. Brenchel FTW!
Glad to see Brendan and Rachel still in it. I wouldn't be sad no matter who wins this year as I like them all. The Afghanimals were a fun team who seemed to enjoy themselves where ever they went, or whatever they were required to do, so I wish they had made the final three. If I had had my way, they could have taken the Country Singers place, but I don't really have anything against the girls since they won their place this time without any help from any of the teams. Dave and Conner are cleaning up on first places to their final leg of the race stops, so I hope Brendan and Rachel get to add a new addition to their family.
I just read everyone's thoughts and now I'll chime in.
1. I'm in the minority, but I love Brenchel and I want them to win. Rachel may be a bit annoying, but I think that she turns that up for TV. I also think she's competitive which rubs some the wrong way. I get Rachel because I'm somewhat like her. I've always liked her for that reason and I have told my BFF that we need to go "share our awesomeness" on more than one occcasion. It's not about believing your own hype. It's more about joking around and saying stuff for shock value.
2. I actually hate that Leo and Jamal were eliminated instead of Carolne and Jenn. I just don't like those girls. I never have. And the way they have responded to people on Twitter and blamed the editing has done them no favors.
3. I like how Brenden "came correct" with Rachel. When she was having her meltdown he said "Look you screwed up now let it go." She needs a man like that to keep her head in the game.
4. I'm not one bit surprised to see Dave and Connor in the final 3. They won 2 legs last year with Dave on 1 leg. I knew they'd be tough, and they just may win this thing. After he showed himself as the 12 year old mean girl this year, I hope not. But it's all editing's fault right? SMH
5. The only outcome that will make me happy is if Brenchel wins. The way the other 2 teams have conducted themselves I don't want to see either of them rewarded. I would be more okay with Dave and Connor winning though because at least they weren't carried.
I wish it had been Brenchel, the Cowboys, and Leo and Jamal or the Globetrotters in the final round. Those are teams I enjoy watching.
Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance
Not much to add, since I'm late to the party. I think I said earlier but I really liked the "Country Girls" their 1st season. This time, not so much. Don't remember them looking so much to others for help, maybe I'm not remembering correctly. The beginning of this episode, when one of them talked about how "mean" the soccer goalie guys were, I said to myself, I guess they're not going to help them. But...they did. Seemed very schitzy, what attempts got through and which ones did not. Ah, well. I don't hate them and they've had their moments, for sure. Pretty much ok with whoever wins, although I'd have liked the Afghanimals to be in the finals. I think they're the only team I liked more than their first go around.
YOUREFIRED...I agree with all your points and also with your choices for final four. Can't stand the fact that the Cowboys, the Afghanimals, and the Globetrotters are gone and the blondes are still here.
Kid Brenchel: "Gee Dad, if you didn't win a reality show would I have even been born? "
Brenden: "Well, son/daughter, probably not. But you have to understand, I am a perpetual doctorate student and there weren't any more reality TV shows for us to do. How could we ever afford you?"
Rachel: "Son/daughter, you need to understand the economy was bad at the time. Even though I am a Technological Chemist / VIP Cocktail Server and Professional Bottle Popper / Chemical Sales Rep / Adjunct Instructor / Marketing Model / Actress / Student / Fitness Instructor / Producer / Talk Show Host, I couldn't find a job. We needed $1 million to have you."
Kid Brenchel: "So, where's the money?"
Brenden: "Time for bed!"