Fresh back from a week's holiday in Bangkok, I'm only slightly worse for wear. Healthy portions of nam pla, sticky rice (and the occasional seagull) have offset the daily Thai kick boxing thrashings. I'm not as good as I thought I was. Mona and Beth have jumped into the rickshaw and I'm hoping they can use some roller derby tactics to get our alliance just a bit closer to the Sundays.
There go my chances of winning the pool this season.
You all are going to shoot me but a pool player reminded me that in the instructions at the beginning of this thread, I said that on to-be-continued episodes, pool couples wouldn't get points based on order of arrival at the pit stop. I'm going to go back and revise the scores from episode 3 and obviously that will affect everyone's ranking in episode 4. I'm really sorry that I forgot about that. Thankfully, the mistake was pointed out early so by next week, we'll be starting off with everything corrected.
Amazing Race 22 Pool Results – REVISED SCORES
Since this leg was to be continued, all of the racing couples earned 5 points this week. No one was eliminated.
7 NonBlondes and John: 25 points
Better Luck This Time: 25 points
Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 25 points
Buckeye Brawlers: 25 points
Crazy Cats: 25 points
Dixie Drifters: 25 points
Kaninhop Champs: 25 points
Mischief Managed: 25 points
Phil’s Eyebrow: 25 points
Philbrow: 25 points
Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 25 points
Rock’m Sock’m: 25 points
Slap Shot Express: 25 points
Sundays with Phil: 25 points
Supreme Mediocrity: 20 points
Team Maybs: 25 points
Team Phileas Fogg: 25 points
The Alabama Skinners: 25 points
The Commanders of Awesome: 15 points
1. Sundays with Phil: 240 points
2. Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 210 points
2. Kaninhop Champs: 210 points
2. Phil’s Eyebrow: 210 points
3. Dixie Drifters: 205 points
3. Slap Shot Express: 205 points
4. Better Luck This Time: 200 points
4. Team Maybs: 200 points
5. Mischief Managed: 190 points
6. Team Phileas Fogg: 185 points
7. Buckeye Brawlers: 175 points
8. The Alabama Skinners: 160 points
9. Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 155 points
10. Rock’m Sock’m: 150 points
10. Supreme Mediocrity: 150 points
11. The Commanders of Awesome: 145 points
12. Crazy Cats: 140 points
13. Philbrow: 125 points
14. 7 NonBlondes and John: 115 points
Amazing Race 22 Pool Results – REVISED SCORES
Dave and Connor finished first, earning 45 points.
Pam and Winnie came in second, earning 40 points.
Max and Katie were third, getting 35 points.
Caroline and Jen finished fourth, getting 30 points.
Joey and Meghan came in fifth, earning 25 points.
Mona and Beth were sixth, earning 20 points.
Anthony and Bates finished seventh, getting 15 points.
Chuck and Wynona came in eighth, earning 10 points.
Jessica and John finished last, getting 5 points. They were eliminated from the race.
7 NonBlondes and John: 130 points
Better Luck This Time: 90 points
Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 110 points
Buckeye Brawlers: 125 points
Crazy Cats: 105 points
Dixie Drifters: 90 points
Kaninhop Champs: 110 points
Mischief Managed: 130 points
Phil’s Eyebrow: 100 points
Philbrow: 140 points
Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 175 points
Rock’m Sock’m: 110 points
Slap Shot Express: 90 points
Sundays with Phil: 135 points
Supreme Mediocrity: 60 points
Team Maybs: 95 points
Team Phileas Fogg: 90 points
The Alabama Skinners: 90 points
The Commanders of Awesome: 45 points
1. Sundays with Phil: 375 points
2. Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 330 points
3. Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 320 points
3. Kaninhop Champs: 320 points
3. Mischief Managed: 320 points
4. Phil’s Eyebrow: 310 points
5. Buckeye Brawlers: 300 points
6. Dixie Drifters: 295 points
6. Slap Shot Express: 295 points
6. Team Maybs: 295 points
7. Better Luck This Time: 290 points
8. Team Phileas Fogg: 275 points
9. Philbrow: 265 points
10. Rock’m Sock’m: 260 points
11. The Alabama Skinners: 250 points
12. 7 NonBlondes and John: 245 points
12. Crazy Cats: 245 points
13. Supreme Mediocrity: 210 points
14. The Commanders of Awesome: 190 points
Last edited by pikachu; 03-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
pikachu, you're a gem!!!
My hot air balloon needs a little more hot air now that John is gone.
"Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool
Thanks pikachu! Gotta keep those camels hydrated for the back half of the race now that the lead is narrower than it first appeared!!
Droppa grabs a club and from his firebolt bats a bludger at John tossing him right through the hoop and yelling, "That's how you use an express pass, you dimwit!."
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759