1) Hayden's cleavage is more exciting than she is. Was she even in this episode?
2) When asking for train departure times, don't rely upon the ticket agent. Ask some weird guy in a mining helmet. He'll know.
3) Playboy playmates do not age well.
4) People with fake hair "antennaes" are funny.
5) Hungarians shout enthusiastically when welcoming you to their country. I also think think they do so while intoxicated.
I learned that is you talk really loud and really slow and make stupid hand gestures that people who don't speak English will understand. Jon's a creep.
The eyes says everything
Skimpy swimwear equals increased viewer interest.
If you are going to PUKE...turn your head and aim it on the ground.
<--- Freddy eating it
If you're going to puke, tie back your hair so you don't puke in it.
24 ounces of Hungarian soup is a lot - and most of it will end up on the floor or in the bushes.
Its not gravity that makes things fall on your head, its your competitors/enemies. (Sir Isaac Newton should have broken that apple tree in two!!)
It's not impossible to have a victory even if you are like seven hours behind.
How did Jonathan and Victoria made up for that 45 min defecit? Still puzzled.
Don't pass secrets to a Hungarian. He/she will shout it out.
would rather be cruising!
Hungary's idea of a "Top Water Polo Player" and my idea of the same player vary. Tremendously.
Freddy moonlights as a "Chicken Dance Instructor". See attachment
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.