+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 144

Thread: Gus and Hera

  1. #21
    Rab
    Rab is offline
    Brave Little Toaster Rab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    969
    I am still waiting for a mother/son team to be on TAR someday but they will do. Another likeable duo nonetheless.

    Gotta say I congradulate Hera on being a teacher. Pay may be crappy but working with kids is beautiful.

  2. #22
    FORT Fan reality77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    159
    I think I'm going to end up liking this team.

  3. #23
    twobndixie
    Guest
    I love father daughter teams! If my dad didn't have a condition with his ankle that sometimes prevents walking we would try for this! He would have been great prior to getting this condition!

  4. #24
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I am still waiting for a mother/son team to be on TAR someday but they will do. Another likeable duo nonetheless.

    Gotta say I congradulate Hera on being a teacher. Pay may be crappy but working with kids is beautiful.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see one for TAR7. We had two mother/daughter teams, then two father/son teams, and now we have two father/daughter teams back to back.

    The show hasn't even started yet, but for some reason I'm liking these two more and more.

  5. #25
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,071
    My pre-hate team, "I plan on munipulating people" yeaaa. seems like a delightful young lady.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #26
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    My pre-hate team, "I plan on munipulating people" yeaaa. seems like a delightful young lady.
    That's the only thing I don't like about this team.

  7. #27
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    1,841
    Oh, I can just see it now:

    Hera (arguing with a ticket agent): You don't understand--I need to be on the next flight to Bali.

    Agent: You're not hearing what I'm saying. This flight is full.

    Gus: Let me handle this, Hera. Hi. "Lenora," is it? Well, Lenora, I don't think my daughter made it very clear. This is a tri-alpha-seven-blue situation. Savvy?

    Lenora: Here are your boarding passes, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,614
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Oh, I can just see it now:

    Hera (arguing with a ticket agent): You don't understand--I need to be on the next flight to Bali.

    Agent: You're not hearing what I'm saying. This flight is full.

    Gus: Let me handle this, Hera. Hi. "Lenora," is it? Well, Lenora, I don't think my daughter made it very clear. This is a tri-alpha-seven-blue situation. Savvy?

    Lenora: Here are your boarding passes, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Imaginary scene by phat32: Priceless!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  9. #29
    joeguy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Sweet, he knows how to make people disappear!
    He'll probably enjoy going through countries and not having to 'sanction" anyone while there....

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,330
    Yeah Hera sounds a little like the twinkies. As long as she's not as clueless as they were I'm sure I'll like her.

    Like her dad though. And of course I think the parent/kid relationships are always pretty cool. Now, can they make it past that all important 4th leg? Guess we'll see.

    For some reason, I'm not feeling the love I felt for Jim & Marsha preshow though. Wonder why. The manipulating comment? Or is it something else? Hmmm...guess we'll see soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.