+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gus and Hera

Rab
    I am still waiting for a mother/son team to be on TAR someday but they will do. Another likeable duo nonetheless.

Gotta say I congradulate Hera on being a teacher. Pay may be crappy but working with kids is beautiful.

I think I'm going to end up liking this team.

twobndixie
    I love father daughter teams! If my dad didn't have a condition with his ankle that sometimes prevents walking we would try for this! He would have been great prior to getting this condition!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I am still waiting for a mother/son team to be on TAR someday but they will do. Another likeable duo nonetheless.

Gotta say I congradulate Hera on being a teacher. Pay may be crappy but working with kids is beautiful.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see one for TAR7. We had two mother/daughter teams, then two father/son teams, and now we have two father/daughter teams back to back.

The show hasn't even started yet, but for some reason I'm liking these two more and more.

My pre-hate team, "I plan on munipulating people" yeaaa. seems like a delightful young lady.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    My pre-hate team, "I plan on munipulating people" yeaaa. seems like a delightful young lady.
    That's the only thing I don't like about this team.

Oh, I can just see it now:

Hera (arguing with a ticket agent): You don't understand--I need to be on the next flight to Bali.

Agent: You're not hearing what I'm saying. This flight is full.

Gus: Let me handle this, Hera. Hi. "Lenora," is it? Well, Lenora, I don't think my daughter made it very clear. This is a tri-alpha-seven-blue situation. Savvy?

Lenora: Here are your boarding passes, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Oh, I can just see it now:

Hera (arguing with a ticket agent): You don't understand--I need to be on the next flight to Bali.

Agent: You're not hearing what I'm saying. This flight is full.

Gus: Let me handle this, Hera. Hi. "Lenora," is it? Well, Lenora, I don't think my daughter made it very clear. This is a tri-alpha-seven-blue situation. Savvy?

Lenora: Here are your boarding passes, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Imaginary scene by phat32: Priceless!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

joeguy
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Sweet, he knows how to make people disappear!
    He'll probably enjoy going through countries and not having to 'sanction" anyone while there....

FORT Fogey
    Yeah Hera sounds a little like the twinkies. As long as she's not as clueless as they were I'm sure I'll like her.

Like her dad though. And of course I think the parent/kid relationships are always pretty cool. Now, can they make it past that all important 4th leg? Guess we'll see.

For some reason, I'm not feeling the love I felt for Jim & Marsha preshow though. Wonder why. The manipulating comment? Or is it something else? Hmmm...guess we'll see soon.

+ Reply to Thread