+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who wants who eliminated next?

haynchick
    i hope they all get elminated except for chip and kim which makes them the winners. i want to see colin and christie get off first though. colin was an ass. colin is an ass. and he will always be an ass.

Alexa
    My order for elimination would be

Brandon and Nicole
    Kami amd Karli
    Chip and Kim (even though I love them)
    Colin and Christie .... I want them around purely to see the look on Colins face when he finds out he got beat by the bowling moms in the final episode..
    Bowling moms.....WINNERS

AmazingRaceMan
    I hate Colin but I want him to stick around he makes good TV...it would be good to have him in the final 3, and come in second minutes behind the first place winner!!!

CharlieBug
    As long as Chip and Kim and the Bowling Moms aren't eliminated, I'm happy. But I would prefer to see Kami and Karli go next just because they get on my nerves and do not add much excitement to the show. I guess the same could be said for Brandon and Nicole. I absolutely detest Colin and Christy but I don't think I want to see them eliminated just yet - but my gosh, quit coming in first! I hate the fact that they keep winning all these vacations! (That they probably won't even go on as they'll probably split up after the race).

charliebug !!

Ohhhh Alexa I love your idea of C&C and the Bowling Moms being the last 2 teams with the Moms winning........ Yes, that's a bandwagon I need to jump on!!

CharlieBug
    Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2
    charliebug !!

Ohhhh Alexa I love your idea of C&C and the Bowling Moms being the last 2 teams with the Moms winning........ Yes, that's a bandwagon I need to jump on!!
    Thanks, imajunkie2!

BTW, I just love your avatar!

TeenQueen
    I hope Kami and Karli or the bowling moms go next.

Silverstar
    I like Miss F's idea. Brandon and Christie should team up and leave Nicole and Colin with their money obsession.

I have not enjoyed Kami and Karli that much all season, so I guess I would want them to get philiminated before the final episode.
    As far as Colin goes, he may be an grade A+ arse but Christie and him are good at this game and I want them to get a little bit further in this race.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Stuck in the desert with no money, I hope and think Kami and Karli will be going next.

Tanto
    Colin and Christie please.......

Kami and Karli should make it if they don't end up in somebody's harem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast