These are the things I have learned so far during these season of the Amazing Race.
1. Hookers don't know where night clubs are. They don't go to them because they are working.
2. Fast feet and quick hands does not mean you have to shove your hand up a cows ass.
3. Finishing first in leg one is a good sign you will finish last in leg two. (See season 4 also)
4. Everyone in South America accepts U.S. dollars. The reasons are pretty obvious.
5. Get a group of dogs together and most likely sex breaks out.
6. Get a group of young people dancing in foam and most likely sex will at least try to break out.
7. Apparently even when in another country the locals are still foreigners.
Feel free to continue the list.