+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe this season is over!

Jayson

I can't believe this season is over!

I can't believe this season is over. It was a great season and I think one of the best to watch. I'm glad the team who won won... They all deserved the prize. What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights at 8pm now. I guess we have the Early Show interviews to look forward to and hopefully a season 5 sometime early next year. Let's all just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Good luck at the awards and to all those who were involved in making a great show. Thanks a whole bunch!

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    I can't believe this season is over. It was a great season and I think one of the best to watch. I'm glad the team who won won... They all deserved the prize. What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights at 8pm now. I guess we have the Early Show interviews to look forward to and hopefully a season 5 sometime early next year. Let's all just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Good luck at the awards and to all those who were involved in making a great show. Thanks a whole bunch!
    ME 3! More More More!!!

Myersfan31
    I agree, this season FLEW by...

benicecomics
    yeap.. agree... it was awesome.. Finally the "Good" team won... They never cheated or tried to be jerks to anyone.. I am soooo happy they won..

I am so glad the biatch Kelly didn't win.. My God.. I would have boycotted the show then...

hmm.. ok maybe not

i totally agree! i was praying for reichen and chip to win! im so glad they did because last season, dereka and drew didn't and im their biggest fan! i would be so disappointed if they wouldn't have amazing race 5!

i love you reichen and chip! i hope your website would be available soon!

way2gozachnflo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson

cool well for me the race isnt over since i'm down under but yeh the bad thing is i already know who wins but the good thing is i get to wacth the race1 lol oh well at least my team won last year i realyl wanted kelly and jon to win this year
    luv steff

acid jazz
    me too, i can't believe this one is over, it was a fantastic season.
    im just very worried about its future, im still keeping my fingers crossed for a season 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and so on, plus an all star. hehe

im a bit positive about it though despite of all the negative news, gotta think positive here right?

it went by so fast and i miss it already, my friday morning won't be the same (waaaahhhhh ) good for you guys you have those post interviews that you can watch.

Long Live The Amazing Race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeez_princess
    i totally agree! i was praying for reichen and chip to win! im so glad they did because last season, derek and drew didn't and im their biggest fan! i would be so disappointed if they wouldn't have amazing race 5!

i love you reichen and chip! i hope your website would be available soon!

Yes! I was rooting for the wonder twins to win last season but too bad. That Flo just had to be in Zach's team... I really like Zach but Flo... *shudders* Desperately hoping this won't repeat this season and thankfully Luck decided to shine upon us all~ They truly deserve it~
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

audiomaster
    This season definitely flew by fast... And we might have to wait for quite a long time (maybe but I don't hope so) before the next season starts... A year? 2 years ? Man... The thought just makes me go giddy... Can they produce it more ?

Jughead Jones
    It was a great season, and congratulations to both Chip and Reichen for winning the whole thing. You couldn't ask for a better team to walk away with the million dollars!

And, hey...just think...Survivor 7 premieres in just 4 weeks from now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast