That's just a little bit harsh, isn't it?
Jon telling Kelly, "Be the arrow", "Be the bow" (something to that effect) during the beach roadblock. Hilarious and annoying all at once. I felt this amazing urge to smack Jon in the head!
1) Tian working her ass off with those fish in her head
2) Tian and Jaree on the train in india... "somebody grabbed my boob, man... don't grab my boob or i'll throw you off the train"
3) Tian and Jaree washing clothes in inda
Back to the kitty
quote from last week from jon to kelly "farting on the fish wont help" XD hilarious
Ha... maybe I'm not concentrating hard enough, but I always miss out on hearing stuff like this...
Originally Posted by lalol
1. Reichen and Chip's coming out.
2. Tian rocking at the fish roadblock in India, then wiping her face all over Jaree's shirt.
3. Kelly complaining to Jon about wanting to do a roadblock and its the one at the Lemans.
4. Tian not giving up at the bull race.
5. The foot race between Jon/kelly and Millie/Chuck ( which m/c eliminated)
6. Debra consoleing Steve when he felt bad about messing up the hotel when they shared the room with Reichen and Chip.
The neck-to-neck chase to the pit stop for Reichen and Chip and Millie and Chuck and Kelly and Jon definitely is exciting and a favourite of mine. (To add to my previous list)
Team Guido arriving LAST despite the Fast Forward. I'm still so upset at Emily....how amazing that would have been if the Guidos had been eliminated!!!!
in TAR3 when arriving at the pit stop in Austria , Ken did his Julie Andrews in Sound of Music impersonation!
and also in TAR 4 I completely forgot about Chris calling Amanda "Flo!"
*Debra tripped at the Airport in ep. 1
*Tian and Jaree quarrelling on their boats.
*Jon pinches Kelly's butt in the train.
*The goats missed the routemarker in the Poring Palm Oil Plantation.
*Jon and Kelly didn't see the no. of the truck.
*Jon and Al playing with the cow manure.
*Tian and Jaree's reaction to the stinking train in India.
*Jon and Kelly making fun of Millie the mole and Chuck the werewolf.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.