+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary & Mallory - TAR 17

Re: Gary & Mallory - TAR 17

I was really scared for them last night! I was so happy they made it to the mat before Andie and Jenna. And how cute was Mallory when they got to the mat? She was about ready to explode waiting to hear the news from Phil. lol She is too cute! :

I hope they can kick-butt on the next leg and get out of the bottom of the pack.

To the Point

I really like this team. He seems like a great Dad, and they seem to have a really good relationship. Love that she's this really prissy looking girl, but he's taught her some rough and tumble things such as hunting.

I like the dad but Mallory is incredibly annoying to me. If she & Brook could leave and Gary and Claire stay that would be fine with me.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I like this team, she is such a cutie and her dad seems so sweet. I'd like to see them win!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4080961;
    I like the dad but Mallory is incredibly annoying to me. If she & Brook could leave and Gary and Claire stay that would be fine with me.
    I think Mallory is just genuinely that positive and giddy and I'm really liking her, but I can understand why some would find her annoying. Same with Brook.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4074624;
    I have to admit I was prepared not to and even expected not to like her.
    I found her very sweet though. I think she has a lovely attitude and she seems to be a genuinely very nice person.
    I hope that she remains so during the rest of the Race because this team is shaping up to be a favourite of mine.
    I totally agree...Pretty much with everything you said there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4083115;
    I think Mallory is just genuinely that positive and giddy and I'm really liking her, but I can understand why some would find her annoying. Same with Brook.
    My only problem with Brooke is how she's always yelling Claire's name. It reminds me of Jonathon yelling for Victoria all the time. It's grating. But other than that, I like the team.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12