+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

They cracked me up when they actually SWAM to the little island Hey it was kind of dumb but still funny! Go Kami and Karli!

I thought that was hilarious too; I actually wished Phil hadn't mentioned it, just let them go on in and see everyone else standing there dry I still don't like these two very much, but I hope they stay around a while. They say almost as many funny/dumb things as Charla and Mirna.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    They are maybe more dumb but not as funny as harla and Mirna but they aren't bad. I liked them kind of this episode and they ran a real solid race! I think the swimming thing was so funny. When it happened I'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING and I cracked up. Even the little kids were laughing! It was funny!

The girls seem to pull together this episode and worked well without the bickering. I didn't think that highly of them as altheletes althought their bio said they played soccer. But seeing them jog up that mountian trail to the paraglides was impressive. I thought it was funny to hear Chip go ' I'm tired of eating their dust'. I was a little surprised to see that my prediction that their physical prowess will enable them to beat Chip and Kim. (Chip and Kim may be in shape but obviously their cardio is lacking) I just hope that both groups do not focus so much on their rivalry that they forget the big picture.

The twins ran a good race this leg. They made some good choices at the airport getting on standby for the earlier flights and it worked to their advantage. Making it out of the bottom tier might be just the motivation they need to go far ... Swimming to the pit stop was a riot. I liked that attitude and spunk this episode!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    I sort of like this team. I don't particularly want them to win, but I do want them to stick around for a while. They add considerable amounts of both drama and humor to this show.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree... I don't mind them in the competition for the time being (as long as it's not at the expense of one of my favorite teams), but I don't want them in the finale.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Heheheh...the deceitful editing of CBS...

I can't remember who said it, but someone from this board said that you should never trust the editing of CBS. I, for one, can't agree more. Just because the clip cut to Mirna, don't necessarily believe that it is indeed Mirna

But I'm not sure if the sources on where I heard that the person is a twin is refutable...

Usually, the editing is accurate, assuming that the viewers interpret it correctly. Certainly, in this case, it was a lot more reliable than the "source" that was feeding you info.

Not a huge fan of the twins before this episode, but I've got to hand it to them - they made up a lot of time in this leg and really did well this leg. Like everyone else has said, the swimming was so funny! I was totally cracking up when they were standing there in front of Phil sopping wet and looking really eager and excited. Good for them for just jumping right in and going for it, it really showed their competitive spirit.

Damn, I love this show! That was some good television!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I love this show! That was some good television!

TAR is the only show worth watching! here's to many, many more seasons!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread