This season's The Amazing Race 4 really is dependent on luck and physical strength.
- How did Steve and Dave managed to survive elimination for a few legs?
- Our Top 3 teams all had nearly escaped elimination. Why is that so ?
Well, certainly there are more questions, but these are some examples I could only think of on a Tuesday hot afternoon...
So for the three remaining teams, who is definitely the luckiest of the lot ? Cast your vote
Here's aMaZiN'RaCeGuY> list's
- Reichen and Chip : After ALL the MANY mistakes they made throughout the race, they were able to clinch a Top 3 position... Not bad, not bad at all. A whole lot of luck.
- David and Jeff : In last episode, for example, the whole group were bunched together again at the wool place. Then they fell behind. Then they bunched up again. Then they past Kelly and Jon to successfully be at #1 for the rest of last episode. A bit of luck and strength huh ?
- Kelly and Jon : I guess, for them to be in Top 3 and to escape elimination in Malaysia was sheer luck for them.