+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tar5

FORT Newbie

Tar5

Hi all, I didn't know where else to post this but I heard some exciting info and wanted to share. I was talking to a friend who was visiting Vancouver, B.C. (another avid TAR fan), she said that she sitting at a cafe in Stanely Park and saw groups of TAR people running by. And yes, she verified that they were TAR teams not that Canadian version called 'The Great Race' (she knew this from the TAR-labeled camera crews). I am guessing that they ar currently filming TAR5. Just wanted to give a heads up on the upcoming Canadian content. Yay!

Tesser, your information is incorrect. They haven't begun filming TAR5 yet. In fact, they're not even sure there will be one yet.

Sorry!

FORT Newbie
    Sorry all, my friend sounded so convincing! Or maybe I am way to gullible

FORT Newbie
    Sorry, but Tar has indeed started to film...they could be anywhere so your friend might have been telling the truth :phhht

Well, that's what happens when you resurrect a thread that's 8 months old. Try checking dates before you stick your tongue out.

:rolleyes

Tesser, I don't think being gullible has anything to do with it... your friend may have been telling the truth as she saw it, just didn't happen to be the right truth
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm really THAT Dave
    And one other thing...the crews have absolutely no indication that they are part of TAR, and it is doubtful that the "contestants" would admit to it.

Spoken from a position of some experience, that is...

Dave

Dave, I don't think I've said it lately, but I'm really glad you hang out here occasionally.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread