+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J&J Journal: The (Virtual) Adventure Begins

Originally posted by Bdawg
    Bravofan, please make them as long as you like - I am going to enjoy these!

I didn't think it was long at all, such a fun read
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Nice job to both of you

Bravofan, please make them as long as you like - I am going to enjoy these!

FORT Fogey
    Yes it was pretty short! I hope for more details next time Yup!

Jenn and Jack, you guys make a good team, would you like to do the show together for real?

I feel like such a retard now, for some reason I thought Lobeck was a girl. I'm such an idiot. I don't know why. I guess it's like when someone thought fluff was a guy, I dunno. LOL, don't yell at me or anything, but maybe someone else felt the same way? Hehe.

The virtual journal is great fun. I am looking forward to another exciting season!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    Super kickoff to the new season, and glad to hear that Tracey might be able to travel the world with Jenn again if "love" ain't all it's cracked up to be.

My favorite part:
    Tian and Jaree. My only hope is that there is another challenge coming up this year that involves a donkey and a cart. Jack, on the other hand, is very sure about what he thinks of these two. He doesn't like them, and he'll tell anyone who stands still the same thing. He happened to hear them taping their intro, and when Jaree said, "Thank God we're good looking", Jack leaned over to me and whispered, "Has she actually looked in a mirror lately? I mean, other than one at the circus Fun House?"
    Let's hope you guys don't get hate email from the real Tian and Jaree, saying "We think Jenn and Jack are fakers because I don't remember you at all from the Race!"

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Let's hope you guys don't get hate email from the real Tian and Jaree, saying "We think Jenn and Jack are fakers because I don't remember you at all from the Race!"

This thread is going to be very interesting!

Jenn, what do you believe are your strengths and weaknesses.

The same questions goes to Jack.

LG.
    Hi eldee - Jack and Jenn (I'm having 1980s Days of our Lives flashbacks, sorry) have answered that in their "profile" which you can link to here: Jenn & Jack (TAR4 Virtual Team)

I seem to recall Jenn has athleticism and Jack has sociability as their strengths.

It will be an interesting ride for our intrepid virtual team.

Go Jenn and Jack!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks LurkingGirl, I checked it out. Is it possible that a man would be capable of asking for directions? (Don't anyone start throwing fruit at me)! Maybe Jack is just exceptional! Have I got a few guy friends he can give lessons to: real men CAN ask for directions, etc.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'll let Jack answer that question.

Me...I have no problems. I'll ask for directions every 5 minutes if I think it will get me somewhere faster.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast