+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

When the three teams in the Accidental Alliance were on the train it was proposed that their goal was “to get the Brenchels out”. The Granimals were very much a part of that plan. They thought it was “not a bad goal” because “they U-turned our dad”. They agreed that Brenchel had isolated themselves by using the U-turn. “It’s us three and them!”

Some may choose to believe that the Granimals were just playing along in order to advance themselves to a F3 that is most advantageous for them. I, however, and going to hold them to what they actually said. As with everything in ‘Reality TV’, it’s all a matter of perception.
    Miss_Griss, Moontat and sparklete like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    When the three teams in the Accidental Alliance were on the train it was proposed that their goal was “to get the Brenchels out”. The Granimals were very much a part of that plan. They thought it was “not a bad goal” because “they U-turned our dad”. They agreed that Brenchel had isolated themselves by using the U-turn. “It’s us three and them!”

Some may choose to believe that the Granimals were just playing along in order to advance themselves to a F3 that is most advantageous for them. I, however, and going to hold them to what they actually said. As with everything in ‘Reality TV’, it’s all a matter of perception.
    1. The three teams involved were D/C, L/J and the singers.
    2. On the train they vowed to help one another. They did not include the cowboys as a team they would help or hurt. Had the cowboys been part of the alliance or had the three teams said "let's help the cowboys, too" then yes, it would be hypocrisy , I guess. But that didn't happen.
    3. Had the cowboys been part of the alliance you could argue hypocrisy. But they weren't.
    4. Leo and Jamal played the game as intended. The cowboys made huge mistakes this leg and that's what really did them in.
    5. I heard the actual conversation, as well. We have come to different conclusions.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

The blondes said that the 3 teams had agreed to Uturn Brenchel the night before.
    holly71, wannasee and sparklete like this.
    There's no place like home!

Two more episodes to go.

Shows A-Z - amazing race, the on cbs | TheFutonCritic.com

5/18/14 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#2412) Episode 12
    5/11/14 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#2411) Hei Ho Heidi Ho
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo. Say it isn't so. The Cowboys are gone. You could tell they were having a bad leg. The only hope is if Jamal's injury is so bad that they can't race and bring back Jet and Cord. As it stands it looks as if it will be a race between Dave and Conner and Brendan and Rachel.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

No member here is beholden to another to answer their question. So, I will leave mine unanswered and move on to the next episode.

deadhorse.gif
    holly71 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I never got the impression that the Afghanimals were particularly invested in the Accidental Alliance. I think they were just along for the ride as long as they felt it furthered their long-term goals for the race. I do think they'd like to go to the finals with the two weakest remaining teams.

I wonder if we'll see Dave and Connor's reaction to the fact that they took out the cowboys instead of Brenchal. I'm guessing there will be some unhappiness but that the Afghanimals will be able to talk their way out of it.

At this point in the game, all bets should be off, anyway. To help anyone else at this point is really stupid.
    Dave and Connor have won 4 legs of the race, so they aren't the weakest team. That would fall technically to Leo and Jamal and the country singers. I doubt D/ will care about who was eliminated at this point. A negative reaction is wishful thinking on the part of those who don't like Dave. If he blinks a certain way you can bet it will be perceived as a negative reaction.
    Florimel likes this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Dave and Connor have won 4 legs of the race, so they aren't the weakest team. That would fall technically to Leo and Jamal and the country singers. I doubt D/ will care about who was eliminated at this point. A negative reaction is wishful thinking on the part of those who don't like Dave. If he blinks a certain way you can bet it will be perceived as a negative reaction.
    Dave twittered that he was sorry he looked childish, that says a lot to me
    GabbyG likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Do they not do the blind u-turns anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    I really dont like this U Turn thing they need to get rid of it or at least have U turns on Non elimination legs. If you get U turned its so hard to recover

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Dave twittered that he was sorry he looked childish, that says a lot to me
    It says he was commenting about an incident from 3 weeks ago. It has zero to do with what's occurring now. It also says Dave practices humility. As I wrote those who dislike Dave are going to take everything and anything he says , even out of context, to `prove' he's not likeable. At least Dave is aware of his shortcomings. More reason to like him.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread