+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

The bull challenge would have been awesome to watch if it were Carolyn and Jen getting kocked around. I so wanted the Cowboys to get to U-Turn thhe singers so we could see them experience the same. However, when I looked at my Tivo and saw what time it was when the Cowboys got u-turned, I knew they were out. There simply wasn't enough time left in the show for 2 teams to be u-turned.

To the poster who said they are afraid C/J are the winners, I certainly hope not. Even tonight they continued their emotional gameplay. They u-turned Brenchel after Leo and Jamal didn't simply out of emotion not gameplay. If they do win, they will be the worst winners ever on this show. I don't know who called them fan favorites in the first place to warrant them being on this season. I'd much rather have seen the female doctor team who were the first women to ever win the race. I'm also not so sure they got the winner's edit. Even they're on Twitter whining that they got a bad edit that makes them look like petty mean girls. Josh and Brent got a likable underdog team edit not a "can't complete a task without help" edit that C/J are getting. I think Brenchel is getting the best editing this year along with Leo and Jamal. Despite the train incident, they're making it look like they just happened on this alliance and it's good for them because they are the two weakest teams left.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but am hoping for a Brenchel or Leo and Jamal win. Dave and Connor may be strong racers, but Dave's whining and mean girl banter have made them unwatchable this year. And Caroline and Jen were carried to the end because they would be easier to beat.

And boy would I love to see the pitstop footage when C/J found out that Brenchel actually finished second.
    holly71, pikachu, Moontat and 1 others like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I remember a speed bump where the participants had to sit on a block of ice for about 20 minutes. Not difficult to watch, but I bet that was uncomfortable to do!!!
    captain and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I agree that Dave's gone on about the U-Turn too much and for too long. My point was that we don't know whether or not the cowboys might do the same (or at least a little bit of the same), because they won't be on next week to complain (or not). They get to look classier by default. (And it's possible they would be, but we don't have any way of knowing.)
    I have seen them race before, I don't think they would have whined, they would have done what they always do, race the AR!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Is it wrong that I loved that bull challenge & loved seeing Rachel knocked on her ass ??
    Bad jucamer. Bad, bad jucamer!! But I am sitting right next to you on that "wrong" couch!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I remember a speed bump where the participants had to sit on a block of ice for about 20 minutes. Not difficult to watch, but I bet that was uncomfortable to do!!!
    All C/J had to do was carry ham from one place to another.

Is it wrong that I loved that bull challenge & loved seeing Rachel knocked on her ass
    LOL , no! .All I could see were these green leggings in the air. I would have loved that challenge ,, hubby sure would and he is 64! older than' I am old' Dave
    sclilred1, mushybrain and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was hoping that the Cowboys would win but with them out, I'm rooting for Brendon and Rachel. Partly because I think Rachel has matured considerably and she and Brendon have run a good race, and partly to stick it to the Accidental Alliance. I would be most disappointed if the dingbat girls win and not too happy with Dave and Conner winning after their constant carping about being U-turned. I'd be ok with the Afghanimals winning.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would have loved that challenge ,, hubby sure would and he is 64! older than' I am old' Dave
    I must admit, as a person who has had two knee surgeries, I understand Dave's trepidation here. He's already been taken out of AR once because of a torn muscle, and is probably pretty cautious about re-injuring it. It wasn't that long ago! (But even with that, I took a little bit of devious pleasure in seeing Rachel get decked.)

A comment about U-turns. I don't have a problem with a team acting a bit irate at being U-turned. It is a normal reaction borne out of frustration and fatigue and anger and disappointment. I did not care for Dave's over-reaction to being U-turned because, for me, he showed his disappointment/anger in a very childish way. And he wouldn't let it go. Get over it, man! The U-turn is part of the race. Everyone should be prepared for the possibility of being its victim, no matter who instigates it and no matter the reason.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    A comment about U-turns. I don't have a problem with a team acting a bit irate at being U-turned. It is a normal reaction borne out of frustration and fatigue and anger and disappointment. I did not care for Dave's over-reaction to being U-turned because, for me, he showed his disappointment/anger in a very childish way. And he wouldn't let it go. Get over it, man! The U-turn is part of the race. Everyone should be prepared for the possibility of being its victim, no matter who instigates it and no matter the reason.
    Plus we have the blondes saying, how can anyone U-turn Dave, like he is special and its hands off all the way. That would make me want to U-turn him again, not less
    holly71, GabbyG, teatime and 6 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

What are these "All Stars" paid for their participation in the race?

+ Reply to Thread