+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 24: Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 4/20 TAR 24: Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Joseph Dampier, those are my exact picks too.
    At the beginning of the seaon I would have had Dave and Conner first, Afghanimals second, and Jet and Cord third, but Afghanimals have now edged out Dave and Conner.
    Joseph Dampier likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Joseph Dampier, those are my exact picks too.
    At the beginning of the seaon I would have had Dave and Conner first, Afghanimals second, and Jet and Cord third, but Afghanimals have now edged out Dave and Conner.
    Same here, but my pool says something different
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm fine with the Benchals u-turning Dave and Conner. They not only got 7 Grand each for their efforts, but also got the coveted first place lead on next weeks race, which can be a significant advantage for them. If the previews are any indication, they may need it. Both Rachel and Brendon apologized to Dave and Conner and told them that it wasn't personal, just strategy. Still, I don't blame Dave and Conner for being peeved about it, and for deciding not to help B&R in the weeks that are left. This was one time when I think Brendon should have listened to Rachel. In retrospect, they may not have needed to u-turn anyone since they were in the lead, but it was their decision to make and they made it! Only time will tell whether it hurts them in the long run. I'm on team Brendon and Rachel but I wouldn't mind if the Afhanimals win either. Or the cowboys.
    redsox girl likes this.

Definitely rooting for Dave and Connor. I'll be just as happy if Leo and his cousin win. Or the girls or the cowboys. I was rooting for Big Easy and Flight Time, as well. Adore them. But hey, we should all be able to `lose' that well. Talk about putting the `importance' of this race into context. Even as they labored on hopelessly tonight, they still exuded joy and made the locals smile.
    ginger2 and Florimel like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm kind of regretting missing so much of this season. Flight time was so cute and funny during the donkey making challenge... just such great attitudes.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Afganimals are done and are now volunteering to help Dave and Connor....Run!!! WTH??? Stop with this. This is a RACE!!! not a contest of who can help each other the most.
    I think it would be really funny if one season they ended up with a group of contestants who absolutely refused to "race", did all tasks together, stepped on the mat holding hands.... I mean, it probably wouldn't be interesting to watch for very long, but it would be funny to see the producers go crazy trying to deal with that!
    Arielflies likes this.

I wasn't a fan of the Afganimals their last season but I am enjoying them this time round. The cowboys though are still my favs. Hope both those teams make it to the finals.
    Photobabe and Crystalline like this.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    So it is a elimination leg. Does he always say may be eliminated now?
    Except for the last leg (where he says "will be eliminated") and sometimes the first leg, he's said "may be eliminated" for as long as I've been watching. They say that so that we (and the teams) don't know in advance which legs are the non-elimination ones. Though honestly, now that they've had two of them it's pretty likely that the third and final one will be with four teams left (though they COULD do it with 3, I can't recall them ever doing it with 5).

Poor Jamal. Tee hee. He's either Leo's partner or Leo's cousin in your posts. His name is Jamal. Isn't it? I think.

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

There should be a to be continued leg coming up.
    Punkin and ginger2 like this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread