+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Tonight's episode is called "Down and Dirty."

Running about 20 minutes late here...enjoy the show!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

On time in Canada.

Father and son mutual admiration society. Warrior singers. Cowboys are competitors.

Museum doesn't open till later so everyone gets caught up to get the next clue.

Train to Alawwa and then to a gas station for their next clue. Everyone enjoying the scenery while on the train...Road block.

Enter gas station and pick a coloured badge. Need to go find a tri-cab with that colour badge and lead it back to the gas station and fill it up.

Rachel picks green....shocker. Insanity ensues.
    wannasee likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Rachel mixes up the clue and thinks it means that the tuk tuk has to be green and not have that coloured marker in the front. They each have 4 tuk tuks to fill up.

Dave is pushy. This is total chaos. Rachel is nuts...read the clue!!! She has no clue what she did wrong. She thought she had completed the task. She is still relatively calm and commercial.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Ooo, it's been so long since I've watched this show live!! We're just starting here, though ... so, delayed but still kind of live.
    waywyrd and beerbelly like this.

Finally the dating guy tells her she is trying to fill his and she clues in.

Big Easy is just holding the other tuk tuks back...he is physically just pushing them back and the Globetrotters are done first.

Next teams have to travel by train to Rambukkana and take a tuk tuk to an elephant sanctuary and search the river for their next clue.

Afganimals, John and Jessica are next. They are all off to get their train tickets.

Cowboys and Dave and Connor and then the singers are done. Brendan and Rachel are last and are running for the train....and just make it.

FORT Fanatic

Man, that's a lot of tuk-tuks. Uh-oh, Rachel!

Way to go, Rachel.

FORT Fanatic

I'm surprised nobody's getting their feet run over.
    Midol likes this.

Race is on for the tuk tuks. More chaos as they head out to the elephant sanctuary. I would not want to be driving there!

Awe the elephant foundation. Afganimals and Cowboys find their clues first.

Detour: Trunk...attach chain and have the elephants carry logs and load a truck.
    Sheets...make paper made out of elephant dung.

Everyone seems to want to do the trunk but only 4 available at a time. The rest are forced to do paper.

Cowboys are in their element at the trunk challenge. The rest are just going for the elephant dung...which apparently doesn't smell.

The elephants are amazing!!! Cowboys and Afganimals get their first logs...Dave and Connor are having some problems.

Meanwhile, locals are laughing at the other group making paper...and everyone is sweating like crazy and having trouble making the paper without bubbles.

That traffic is insane. I'm surprised feet didn't get run over, too!

Good idea of Cord's, to have them pull around and back up instead of dogpiling with the rest of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast