+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

at Big Easy physically lifting the tuk tuks. That's one way to do it...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Cowboys done first, then Afganimals. Off to the rest house and to find the wise man. John and Jessica are next. Father and son are next. All the trunk people are done.

Flight time is trying to flirt his way with the judge....they are first out of the paper challenge.

Cowboys find the wise man first and get the clue to Mount Lavinia Beach Hotel and the pit stop. Taxi race between the Cowboys and Afganimals to the pit stop.

Brachel and then singers are done and off to the wise man.

Another taxi race between father and son and Globetrotters. Branchel have 2 minute lead on the singers.

Cowboys and Afganimals racing to Phil...
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fanatic

Oh my YUCK FT and BE are grabbing the poop with their hands!!
    wannasee likes this.

Rachel was stirring it with her hands, too. Everyone seems to be having trouble with the poo paper.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Afganimals just out run the cowboys. They win a 5 night trip to Berlin. On a side note...seriously, why not a week? Five nights just seems kind of cheap.

Globetrotters and father and son playing with sending each other the wrong way.

John and Jessica out race the Dave and Connor. Dad just can't keep up with the young ones.

Branchel are next and Globetrotters seem to be in the wrong place. Rachel wants that million so she could have a baby and a house.

Who is next?...singers or Globetrotters?...Globetrotters it is for 6th. Singers are last but it's a NEL. Thank goodness...my pool remains intact since my twinnie reserves were out first!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Next week: Rome and gladiators and a challenging road block. Afganimals look like they are loving playing gladiator!

Whoohoo! All my teams came in 1-4, with my captains coming in 1st!! Crazy episode...I'm tired from just watching it!

Sometimes I do hate the telegraphing of the ending on this show. In the first 5 minutes I knew who was coming in 1st and who would come in last. They showed the singers saying "It's good to be at the front of the pack!", so I knew they would come in at the back. Then they showed the Afganimals saying "we're the only top team that hasn't come in first"...so I knew they'd come in first. TAR has a bad habit of constantly doing this and it's really obvious. Aside from that, a great (and really close!) episode. Loved the "Indians vs Cowboys" comment...very cute.
    Midol likes this.

Well, if that wasn't an "Emmy Submission" episode, I don't know what would be. It had beautiful scenery, crazy tuk-tuk's racing through crowded streets, amazing train rides with people hanging out the sides, interesting and chaotic challenges, and foot races to the pit stop...oh, and ELEPHANTS!

What a great episode. I laughed my butt off seeing Flight Time shaking his booty in front of that lady at the paper making facility, and her covering her mouth laughing at him. Then you had the Cowboys: "I'll race the slow one, you take the fast one" and the Afghanimals "It's Cowboys vs Indians!" ... just a great episode all around. What would have made it better for me, would be if it were an elimination episode. I was freaking out thinking it would be the Globetrotters coming in last due to a bad cabbie, so I was thrilled to see them race into that 2nd to last spot. But no, we get a non-elimination and the singers live to shake their ta-ta's another day.

The one thing that irritated me though was Dave. He was kind of obnoxious during the gas filling challenge (well, they all were but for some reason he stood out) and then when he said something like "Oh sure, beat an old man in a foot race" while they were racing for the mat...that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Other than that, I loved this episode immensely. I am hoping there is a little foreshadowing in Big Easy saying at the mat that they only have to come in first on the last leg. Please, that would be so awesome if they were to win this. They have been so amazing, fun and respectful to each other and the people they meet.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I have to agree, it was one of the better episodes. I think all the teams are pretty evenly matched The blondes did well( no flirting and no help) so did Brenchal. I LOL when she chose to fill up green cars, but I think I might have done the same. BE just picked up a tuk tuk and moved it- now that's the way to play the game

I don't think its a place I would like to drive in.I love the comments the cowboys make, and how everyone keeps one eye on them

Dave seems very brusk at times, and I am glad I am not the only one to notice this. I have both teams racing at the end in my pool and I didn't think this was an NE leg. Phew, I am so glad it was.

It's nights like this, that makes me love AR even more
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Loved tonight's episode. I felt like we saw just how competitive all the teams are tonight. They all want to win and I do think that they all feel like the Cowboys are the biggest competition. The Cowboys just seem to keep their cool and figure things out. That being said, I will be surprised if they win, not sure why, just will. I was actually proud of Rachel tonight. She could have had a total and complete melt down, but she dug deep and got it done. I could actually understand how she made the mistake and I suppose she was sooo focused on what she was doing that it never dawned on her that the others weren't concentrating on any one color tuk-tuk. I have been amazed that she has not annoyed me the last several legs. I would prefer to see the Globetrotters or Cowboys win, however right now I don't have any that I would just hate to see win it.
    Arielflies and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast