+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You know, all the teams this week have been surprisingly non-whiny, especially considering how many people ended up dumped in the river in very scary fashion.

Even Rachel has more or less held her tongue.
    They all seem to be getting along really well...unlike last season.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Joey and Meghan out, mostly because of the trouble they had getting a cab. They handle the loss pretty well, though.

They have done this before, you would think that every team here would remember to tell their cabs to wait.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Next week: Oh my...her poor feet! That looks really bad and Luke is back to his old, petulant self.
    holly71, Punkin, NCLurker and 5 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I do like how his mom immediately tells Luke that his behavior is unacceptable and to clean up the mess he made. Okay, maybe it sounds like something you'd say to a much younger child, but if he's going to behave immaturely, he deserves to be treated as if he's younger than he is. Sometimes I wonder if there are other issues going on with Luke beyond being deaf, because he gets frustrated so easily and loses his temper so quickly.

And I agree about her feet...ouch. Imagine having to race on feet that sore.
    Punkin, sclilred1 and Photobabe like this.

CCL

Two annoying teams down...many to go.

I thought it was a rather boring episode ...seemed like stuff they'd done before. Well, I did enjoy the hunting part. Apart from blondie going on about him being John Smith and needing a gun...like he'd have been any better with that weapon. Though props to him for the idea of bracing the weapon on the teammate's shoulder.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I enjoyed the episode because everyone seemed to get along together which is saying something for some of these teams who we have seen really lose their cool in one way or another. The Afganimals chose not to lie to the cowboys, Rachel remained the calmest I have seen her when they lost half of their raft and fell into the river. Normally, Rachel would be screaming at Brendon. Great find by Brendon when he found that stick in the river. Marge and Luke had problems as well because of not being able to see each other, but Luke seemed to deal with it better then he usually does. Looks like he makes up for that on the next episode.

I was happy to see Dave and Connor come in first after having to leave their previous season due to injury. Just the fact that they missed the clue and went back and carried that heavy load to where it was supposed to be dropped off and still came in first was great. I would guess that they had a good cab since the three teams seemed to arrive close together. The cowboys always make everything seem so easy and Big Easy and Flight Time always take time out to have fun with the locals. Joey and Meghan were eliminated, but they took it well and said they enjoyed their experience.

Since this was what I would describe a quiet episode does that mean it's the quiet before the storm?
    CupidGuest, sclilred1 and wannasee like this.

I just love the cowboys. They take everything in their stride. I also love Big Easy and Flight Time .I see some careful editing. when Brendan said just keep calm you are your own worst enemy. We saw none of the usual Rachael behavior. I think she blew a gasket, but her edit so far is a kinder gentler Rachael LOL. Now, can she hang on to that, nice that she only wore her underwear and had to have some blurred out( thank you for that whoever did that)

It wasn't the best episode for me, but AR never disappoints Well done Dave and Connor!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Twinnies out first! Malory out second! YouTubers out third! This is a dream season!
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Twinnies out first! Malory out second! YouTubers out third! This is a dream season!
    With the exception of Mark having to go too, I totally agree with you!
    Uncle David likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

With all the problems with the rafts and the fact that 3 teams were 3 hours behind the first with really no chance of making up that time, I expected it to be a non-elimination leg. I think we'll have one coming up pretty soon since it wasn't.
    holly71 and wannasee like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast