+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: 3/2 TAR 24: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/2 TAR 24: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

I saw that body toxin detour and I was oh yeah, give me that one. It looked so good. The heated glasses looked like a hot rock massage.
    holly71, waywyrd, FlyAKite and 3 others like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I thought Margie/Luke were fan favorites.
    Not for me. I don't know if Luke has more going on than deafness but he annoys me and his mom is the kind I would never want to be on a parent committee with.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I saw that body toxin detour and I was oh yeah, give me that one. It looked so good. The heated glasses looked like a hot rock massage.
    Me too! I have had it done, I felt great afterwards
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-03-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a massage app't on the 14th and it can't come soon enough. I was practically salivating at that detour. I would have chosen it, too, since it would have taken me forever to hacky sac.
    holly71 and FlyAKite like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Considering how close all the team finishes were I wonder if Mark and Mallory had not spent any time arguing to get the backpack if they would not have been eliminated? It sure would be nice to know how close it actually was time wise.

I did find Mallory a bit annoying .... well more whinny .... but I did agree with Mark as far as her stopping, thinking, reading instead of go, go, go, go. I think that attitude is what made her so bad at the feather ball.

Kinda glad the Cowboys gave the Country Girls the express pass. I mean it saved them this leg, but they also wasted it ... I felt. I hope there are lot more build it projects ... insert evil laugh here. If nothing else the Cowboys saved themselves as the Country Girls are not a strong team.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-03-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Are you allowed to invest in an electronic dictionary?

I don't get the Marge and Luke hate. Still considering Luke is 28 yrs old I think he should handle some situations better. He acts more like he is 13 or 14 yrs of age at times.

As far as Mark and Mallory .... Mark has said before he is poor. I think also he was raised to take care of his belongings and respect other folks belongings. When you don't have a lot of money you take care of your stuff and don't just throw it away. I get that.

Also I don't believe for a second Mallory would have not gone back for her backpack.
    holly71, captain and FlyAKite like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't get the Marge and Luke hate. Still considering Luke is 28 yrs old I think he should handle some situations better. He acts more like he is 13 or 14 yrs of age at times.

As far as Mark and Mallory .... Mark has said before he is poor. I think also he was raised to take care of his belongings and respect other folks belongings. When you don't have a lot of money you take care of your stuff and don't just throw it away. I get that.

Also I don't believe for a second Mallory would have not gone back for her backpack.
    I don't hate them,(M/L) I think he is a brat.
    Duckyface and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
    The minimum requirement to enter the pit stop seems to be having all the clues. In the past they let a team checkin without a passport if the next stage was within the same country. Giving them the time of the pit stop and being in country to try to get a new passport. If there isn't any way they can do that they are eliminated.
    A team one time was allowed to try and find their passports, which I believe had been left in a taxi, when they were staying within the same country. They weren't allowed to use pitstop time though. They had to use race time to do so.

As a rule I don't think you are allowed to leave the pit stop for anything. I guess it would be unfair if some teams simply left their backpacks at a hotel or something during the legs and then picked them up during the pit stop time. I suppose if you left your backpack by accident you could go back during the next leg and get it.

I for one would have raced without my back pack, as long as I had my medication and passport. Remember when they used to make them leave everything but their passports (and I assume medication) if they were the last team at the NEL? People got clothes from other racers, begged money and food from people on the street. I think you could survive. However Mallory was being a brat about it and it seemed really important to Mark to have his things.

Yea I think Mallory would have gone back for her backpack but only after they have reached the mat. Mallory is the kind of player who wouldn't risk elimination, you can see it from her face after Phil told them that they have been eliminated. I still think one of the 3 last teams (especially Mark and Mallory because they were last) should have gone for the China Cup detour. It looked painful but at least you know it's gonna get done a predictable time unlike the other detour where it will depend how good you do and you may suck at it and never finish it.

None of the teams did the other detour which was probably a first with only 1 team out.

Risk of being eliminated vs. Risk of losing your backpack. For a million dollars, Mallory was correct but he acquiesced to Mark. Everyone was close. Not one team was really far behind so there was too much risk to go back for the backpack. I think it was Mallory's fault though that she left the backpack. The pace was hectic and there was a lot of stress racing, she should have handed it over to make sure that Mark got it and not assume that he heard her when she dropped it down his foot while he's doing the task of stabilizing the toy car in the cab's trunk. Why didn't she just brought it with here inside the cab?
    wannasee likes this.

+ Reply to Thread