+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 2/23 TAR 24 All-Stars Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/23 TAR 24 All-Stars Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm so glad the show is back! I think there are only 3-4 teams that I wasn't thrilled to see back but overall, it's a good mix. My favorites are Flight Time and Big Easy! It took me a minute to remember Mallory but I recall liking her, for the most part. I had gotten to where I could handle the "Twinnies," but boy, they sure started out a hot mess...if that's how they started, I'm glad not to have to see them further deteriorate. Trying to remember, was it Connor (of the Dad/Son team) who recovered from cancer? I liked them their season, was sorry to see them have to withdraw because of Dave's injury.

I do wonder if this is really their "All-Stars" edition or their "These are the Teams We Could Get" edition. Haven't some of them already competed twice? I would've liked a few other favorites in place of several of these teams. I don't think John and Jessica should've received another shot at the million just because he was such a dumba** the first time around!
    pikachu, teatime and FlyAKite like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I do wonder if this is really their "All-Stars" edition or their "These are the Teams We Could Get" edition. Haven't some of them already competed twice? I would've liked a few other favorites in place of several of these teams. I don't think John and Jessica should've received another shot at the million just because he was such a dumba** the first time around!
    I think you are right- "These are the Teams We Could Get" edition would be my vote
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    I'm so glad the show is back! I think there are only 3-4 teams that I wasn't thrilled to see back but overall, it's a good mix. My favorites are Flight Time and Big Easy! It took me a minute to remember Mallory but I recall liking her, for the most part. I had gotten to where I could handle the "Twinnies," but boy, they sure started out a hot mess...if that's how they started, I'm glad not to have to see them further deteriorate. Trying to remember, was it Connor (of the Dad/Son team) who recovered from cancer? I liked them their season, was sorry to see them have to withdraw because of Dave's injury.
    Both of them, in fact.
    holly71 and Punkin like this.

This is the Cowboys and Margie and Luke's 3rd competition also. In the minority here, but hope a team who is on for the 3rd time does not win.
    There's no place like home!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    This is the Cowboys and Margie and Luke's 3rd competition also. In the minority here, but hope a team who is on for the 3rd time does not win.
    Also 3rd time for the Globetrotters.

Thels -Rachael and Brendon met on Big Brother. They were then cast on TAR. She's also been on some bridal show. A lot of reality show contestants seem to pop up repeatedly. TAR has had a number of Big Brother (Alison, Jeff and Jordan) and Survivor (Rob and Amber) contestants before. The Beekman pair also had their own reality show before coming on TAR. I guess the producers think they are a known entity and have a built-in fan base.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm in the minority I guess but I am thrilled to see the Globetrotters & the Cowboys back - they are my all time faves! GT are my #1
    Punkin, dagwood, NCLurker and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Trying to remember, was it Connor (of the Dad/Son team) who recovered from cancer?
    Both. They were the "sob story" team that season, which got some people worried at the start of that season. However, it wasn't brought up like at all, so it wasn't bothering anyone. They're certainly one of the more pleasant teams to watch.

CCL: Thanks for clearing that up. I can see now that people having a fan base might be a good reason to get them onto the show.

Fort Member

Yaaa for the first time ever a team that has annoyed me has left first episode, although they kind of grew on me during tbeir season I am so very happy I do not have to listen to their very annoying voices every episode
    On these all star editions of any show I find it intersting how much some teams have not learnt from past mistakes and seem set on repeating them

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I'm in the minority I guess but I am thrilled to see the Globetrotters & the Cowboys back - they are my all time faves! GT are my #1
    same here
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread