+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 2/23 TAR 24 All-Stars Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/23 TAR 24 All-Stars Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Turned in saw the cowboys, Globetrotters did a happy dance. Looked up saw those fame hogs Brendan and Rachel turned to the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. I just can't suffer those 2 fools for one minute!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The twins didn't rook like they really wanted to be there..jmho.I wont miss them- I truly didn't recall them being that bad..UGH

Why did it start late.. ?????

When it started with someone at the hospital, I felt sure it was poor Dave or Conner .I am not sure how Mark is going to do this race with Mallory, I think I would have opted out. So nice to see Brendan and Rachel, I have missed her cackle.
    I really really love Jet and Cord they are so calm, so..so polite. I just adore those two. I was pleased they won the first leg
    Joey is so OTT- sheesh.
    Funny you should say that Fannie, I was thinking the same. They were so annoying/loud/argumentative right off the bat, that it was almost as if they were giving production all the things people have called them out on and then, they could go to the safe house and enjoy a nice vacation.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fan

I love Mallory from her previous seasons - but am not keen on the Mark/Mallory combination (so far). Not feeling the chemistry!
    Florimel likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Cowboys win the first leg and get the Express Pass. The twins come in last and are eliminated. The YouTubers are almost eliminated. This is shaping up to be a good season.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yeah I don't get why people hate the Animals so much. And they're Afghan, not Iranian.
    Basically because they are arrogant beyond belief. That and the lying. It's not so much because of ethics the lying didn't really gain them anything but they way they did it as if its OK to screw over anyone in the game implies they do it in real life and then they act so superior about it. Makes me want to see them fall off a cliff ... scratch that ... get thrown off a cliff.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just an FYI about Bopper's condition.

Inflamed pancreas is serious matter - Sun Sentinel

Inflamed pancreas is serious matter
    Good Health
    December 3, 2008|Dr. Paul Donohue

Dear Dr. Donohue: Will you tell us about an inflamed pancreas? Why is a person hospitalized for it? Is it a diet problem? - E.B.

Dear E.B.: The pancreas has two functions. First, it provides enzymes for the digestion of food. Its second function is the production of insulin for blood-sugar regulation. It lies below the stomach.

An inflamed pancreas is pancreatitis. It can be a serious condition, with 2 percent to 10 percent dying from it, so a hospital is the place where most pancreatitis patients are treated. An attack starts quickly, often with such severe stomach pain that it doubles up a person. Frequently, the pain bores to the back. Body temperature rises. Vomiting is common.

The pancreas is rested by feeding a patient intravenously. Pain medicine is essential. If large portions of the pancreas die, the patient's course becomes rocky, as the dead tissue can become infected.

If you count excessive alcohol intake as a diet problem, then diet is a big cause of pancreatitis. So are gallstones. The gallbladder and the pancreas share a common drainage duct, which a gallstone can block. In that case, pancreatic enzymes begin to digest and inflame the gland. High blood triglycerides (fats), viruses, some medicines and abdominal injury are other causes. Fully one-quarter of patients have it without a cause ever being found.

With hospital care, most patients recover in weeks.

The above is acute pancreatitis. Chronic pancreatitis consists of repeated attacks of inflammation and is a different story with a different approach to treatment.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

And the great thing about the cowboys winning the Express Passes is this . . . given that they have always shown integrity and independence, they're not going to be like a certain couple last season who waves it in front of everyone at every opportunity to use as a club to demand help. I honestly think (hope) they'll give it to someone equally deserving. Mark/Mallory or Conner/Dave.
    Punkin, Florimel, Bearcata and 3 others like this.

What a great way to start the show off! I hoped the annoying, stealing twins would go and just like that, they are gone! Yay!

Love the globetrotters, the cowboys, and the father and son teams. The Afghanimals didn't annoy me quite as much near the end of their season, and if they could just keep some of the mugging for camera down this season, I might not mind them. At the beginning when they teamed up with the twinnies to find the dress shop, I thought it might be one of the first signs of the Apocalypse. Thankfully, that didn't last long.

Not sold on Mallory and Mark yet. It would be so weird being teamed up with someone you barely know. Hopefully Bopper is doing ok. Were Mallory and her Dad on standby just in case someone couldn't go?

I'm so happy the race is back on. Even Rachel didn't bother me this episode, so things are looking up!
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    And I still believe the Twinnies are entertaining. They're unique and their accents make everything they say that much more humorous, imo. They will be missed.
    An accent doesn't make yelling and arguing cute and humorous, IMO.

I won't miss them at all.
    holly71, dagwood, Florimel and 7 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    There is no football, no baseball, no hockey, no basketball?? Why the heck did the show start late?
    Golf maybe?

It's the only thing that I know of that's sports related CBS still shows something of that would delay shows.

Either that or they were trying this week to have it where they competed against the closing ceremonies of the Olympics, and if they did that... well, they weren't thinking smart.

+ Reply to Thread