• 1 Post By Fanny Mare

Thread: Bopper & Mark - All Stars

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Bopper & Mark - All Stars

Name: William “Bopper” Minton

Hometown: Clay County, Ky.

Previous Seasons: Season 20 (5th place)

Current occupation: Unemployed

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Didn’t take the time to read the clue correctly.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Going through Africa and taking the plane ride over an active volcano.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Africa

Why do you want to run the Race again? To win some money so I can relocate my family to a clean and healthier place to live because my daughter is sick.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I’m just a little older and a little wiser but I’m still the same.

What are you passionate about? My family is my biggest passion; the love that I have for my family and taking care of my father.

People would be surprised to learn: I would give a total stranger the shirt off my back.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Getting along better between the both of us and focusing better than the first time.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He thinks that he knows it all and will not listen and reason with me.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I’d love to go back to Africa because I would love to have a chance to really experience the culture.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To better the life of my family and draw a little bit of attention to Clay County, the third poorest county in the nation.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Definitely staying more focused and really paying attention to the clues, word for word.  

Name: Mark Jackson

Hometown: Clay County, Ky.

Previous Seasons: Season 20 (5th place)

Current occupation: Unemployed

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Navigating

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Riding the train through the Swiss Alps.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Africa

Why do you want to run the Race again? Win one million dollars.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I haven’t, just got a little older.

What are you passionate about? Helping people, making sure kids have a future and making a difference.

People would be surprised to learn: Everyone already knows everything about me.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Communicating

Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s hard headed.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I’d like to visit Australia because I’m an outdoors guy and would love to see kangaroos.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Getting my county recognized since we need all the help we can get.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Learn how to navigate.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214802/

Re: Bopper & Mark - All Stars

I really like these guys. They were always nice to each other, the locals, & the other teams. I hope they make it far!
    redsox girl likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They're okay but their gimmick of mispronouncing and incoherently attempting to say everything on every clue was annoying and ridiculous.

CCL

I thought Bopper was coming back with Mallory. I always approve of having teams like Mark and Bopper over another pair of models.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Oh shoot!! I forgot these two were back when I did my pool. I just don't know how well they will do with stronger teams..I am looking forward to seeing them
    redsox girl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh shoot!! I forgot these two were back when I did my pool. I just don't know how well they will do with stronger teams..I am looking forward to seeing them
    You probably know this, Fanny, but if you want to include these two in your pool, you can make changes up until before episode 2.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    You probably know this, Fanny, but if you want to include these two in your pool, you can make changes up until before episode 2.
    Yes thank you Florimel, I just keep changing my mind..I tried to recall strong teams, but forgot some of my faves..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread