+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

Oh sweetpea, I'm not saying my wanting them to NOT procreate is really reasonable. It's not nice either. It's just my emotional response to the fact that I despise them. No children!

Mind you, they could continue their illustrious reality show career with shows like Supernanny...

Sorry fans, I hate them. JMO.
    Florimel, redsox girl and jucamer like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

Well, you are a mean, mean spockwhat, if Rachel's tears don't melt your heart! LOL I've gotten to the point, over their many reality show incarnations, to just accept them as who they are. I don't think they are mean people in any way. They seem to be well suited for each other. At one point I did not like them, but geez, their constant exposure has worn me down. I just accept I'll probably see them showing up in random reality shows for the rest of my life. It's like they think it's their job. But I think they mean well.
    spockwhat and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Well, you are a mean, mean spockwhat, if Rachel's tears don't melt your heart! LOL I've gotten to the point, over their many reality show incarnations, to just accept them as who they are. I don't think they are mean people in any way. They seem to be well suited for each other. At one point I did not like them, but geez, their constant exposure has worn me down. I just accept I'll probably see them showing up in random reality shows for the rest of my life. It's like they think it's their job. But I think they mean well.
    They still annoy me, but not as much as they did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He annoys me a lot more than she does. In fact, except for the squealing, I almost like her.
    JLuvs, CupidGuest and Midol like this.

I thought I was starting to get over my extreme dislike of them this season, but alas it was not to be. They have started annoying me again these past 2 episodes.
    NCLurker, scoot13 and jucamer like this.

The fact that they think it's their job is one of the things that irks me most about them. For a lot of people it would be a dream to be on one of those shows. For them, they move from one show to another so often, they consider it work... As if it's their gift to the viewers to be on the screen to be viewed.

I have never been able to join their dark side. I have never rooted for them to win any episode of any show they were on. I don't see that changing soon.
    Florimel and FireWoman like this.

I was watching BB Canada, and I was hoping someone like Racheal would be on it, no such luck..
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was watching BB Canada, and I was hoping someone like Racheal would be on it, no such luck..
    No, we don't have anything like that in Canada...

And we still don't want the Biebs back, either.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    No, we don't have anything like that in Canada...

And we still don't want the Biebs back, either.
    Well at least she did pee in the hot tub like one of the girls did last week on BB Canada. We need something, or someone- its totally a snooze fest
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast