+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

Re: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I like them. He complimented her for not crying during the first leg. The preview for the third leg looks scary for them in the river rapids. I would panic and scream if not cry if I were in that situation.
    I would be freaking out too! And very likely, cry! That looked very scary. That was some mad current going on.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

So far they aren't bothering me either. The test will come when they are in the back of the pack and encounter some adversity. Next week does look pretty scary. I wouldn't blame Rachel for getting upset during that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    holly71 likes this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I've never watched BB and don't see their appeal, especially Rachel. She had a good moment this last episode but I'm ready for them to be gone.
    Florimel and nanaslbkp like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So they can't get a house and have a baby unless they win the million? Maybe you should have invested some of your earlier winnings... or maybe you should finish that PhD and get a job, Brendan....
    holly71 and Florimel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So they can't get a house and have a baby unless they win the million? Maybe you should have invested some of your earlier winnings... or maybe you should finish that PhD and get a job, Brendan....
    I know,how odd .If they don't win, I suspect she will have a baby anyway, she has one already, so another wont matter
    holly71, NCLurker and Florimel like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I suspect they aren't entirely serious about needing a million dollars to start a family. Lots of recently married couples worry about the expense of having a baby, and I got the sense there wasn't any real conflict on the issue, more like teasing. But did she not win at Big Brother? I am not sure how much money they get, but it would be substantial enough to buy a house, I would think. Did they spend it all on their wedding?
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

It's Rachel's sister who has the child, Rachel doesn't have one...yet. They currently own a condo and probably a lot of their wedding was paid for by the show that aired it.

However, it can't hurt to have a flush fund if you want to start a family in a house rather than a condo.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's Rachel's sister who has the child, Rachel doesn't have one...yet. They currently own a condo and probably a lot of their wedding was paid for by the show that aired it.

However, it can't hurt to have a flush fund if you want to start a family in a house rather than a condo.
    I'm pretty sure Fanny Mare meant Brendon is a big baby, so Rachel already has a baby in that sense. That's how I interpreted it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I suspect they aren't entirely serious about needing a million dollars to start a family. Lots of recently married couples worry about the expense of having a baby, and I got the sense there wasn't any real conflict on the issue, more like teasing. But did she not win at Big Brother? I am not sure how much money they get, but it would be substantial enough to buy a house, I would think. Did they spend it all on their wedding?
    The prize for BB is 500,000. Not sure how much of that she got after taxes.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have no clue as to whether or not she means it. It's just typical of what the two of them would say-- over and over again. Strangely enough, people have been having babies for centuries without having won any amount of money.
    spockwhat likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast