+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question??

question??

hey all
    I forgot to tape this! (grrrrrrrrrrrr)

Do you miss a lot if you miss the first one? Not sure if I'm going to get into it now. I meant to tape it but, forgot and am a little ticked off.

Do they repeat the first one at all?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Stevie, I started watching TAR3 halfway through the season and got hooked. Read the recap and then pick it up next week. Though the first episode was very exiting, you will love the rest of the race even without it. Besides, after you read the recap you will be all caught up and ready to go. Do not give up on this marvelous show so early. It is worth it to watch from here on out.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I missed the first 15 minutes, so I'm hoping that it's replayed. I don't think I missed much, but the game started in my home town so I was looking forward to seeing it.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

You really don't miss much if you miss the first episode, because there are so many teams that it is really hard to follow them all anyway! Don't worry, you can read the summary and just get to know the teams next week!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I'm not sure if they'll replay it or not.

Don't worry about missing the episode Stevie, as Feif said, check out the recap cali will post in a day or so for all the info.

I was not into TAR2 at all and missed probably half the season but still got into it really easily one I decided to start watching it again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Stevie, I wouldn't worry too much about missing the premiere. They always do a "scenes from last week" montage at the beginning of the next show, so that should help you get up to speed. Plus, Cali's recaps are so awesome that you'll be able to get all the info you need from there.

Lobeck you changed your avvy! Too funny!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will definately try it out.

Rangervet that is awesome it starts where you live!

I was thinking how I feel when I miss Survivor and one season I missed a couple of times then couldn't get into it. But, thinking of the first Survivor (this last season) I'd still get hooked missing just the first one.

I didn't know if anyone did a recap on this and knowing Cali does makes me want to watch it more. She's a very good writer.

Thanks you guys!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

If you missed the first episode, I suggest you print out the Cheat Sheet, because it was mainly an introduction to the teams.

+ Reply to Thread