+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Just a heads up the Comcast Programming Guide and the Most Holy of Holy The TV Guide both have the start time of tonight's episode at 8:30pm EST which was pushed back all the way to 9pm last week.

Edit: The threads will reopen after the show airs on the west coast.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-10-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Ice girls are butchering saying Abu Dhabi and are hoping that the Afganimals will help them this leg since they are last and the guys are familiar with the culture...plus is's a mans world over there.

Meanwhile, Afganimals are charming and kissing their way to the earliest arriving flight. In contrast, b*tch is rolling her eyes and having the nerve to call the baseball wives annoying because they are asking for vegeterian meals on the flight.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Afganimals arrive 10 minutes before the rest of the teams. They arrive at this spectacular mosque to get their clue ... they say a little prayer to let them finish first this leg of the race and to lool out for them during the race.

They are off to the souk. Meanwhile daters are feeling uncomfortable as they are Americans and had to dress a certain way...she had to wear a black robe and cover her hair. The ice girls have no such problems and say it is their favourite place so far. Same for the wives. Meanwhile, the ex says the b*tch had to take her shoes off so she couldn't run and she couldn't yell, so it actually calmed her and he would like to continue the race only in the mosque!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Regular

Yet again football reigns and 60 Minutes is starting at 7:47PM EST. I'm sick and tired of CBS treating its fans of their Sunday night shows with such disrespect. Last week because the Mentalist went on at 11PM CBS showed a repeat from 1-2 years ago instead of the scheduled new episode. I wonder if they will do the same thing again tonight.

Detour:

Sort it out -- find and sort the right dates to form a tray.

Sew it up -- assemble traditional fishing net.

Afgani doing sorting and are already screwing up because they don't see all the different dates.

Drs, daters are doing the nets.

Ice girls, wives, exes arrive to sorting. Naturally b*tch is yelling at her partner and then calls the dates disgusting in front of a local. He calls the dates prunes. The other couples think their fighting is stupid and think they are annoying. Seriously...I knew that when I first saw them. They are also finding it hard to concentrate and are embarrassed as Americans.

The guys doing the fishing nets are sweating up a storm. Dr's are getting frustrated with each other and are talking of using their express pass.
    Last edited by Midol; 11-10-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Kao

"Meanwhile, the ex says the b*tch had to take her shoes off so she couldn't run and she couldn't yell, so it actually calmed her and he would like to continue the race only in the mosque!"

This is cracking me up. Thanks for the laugh!
    Bearcata likes this.

Wives find the other dates and are trying not to get noticed so that they have a leg up on the other teams.

Afganistans get their tray...but it is wrong. They try asking the wives and offer to help them later, but they refuse to help.

Daters finish their net and are first off to the marina and their next clue.

Afganimals find the right dates and finish and are off to the next clue.

Docs finish.

Exes, ice girls are done and the wives are still there.

Afganimals and daters arrive first to the marina and are on a very nice yacht.

Docs get the next one. The rest are on the next one...except the wives. Maybe they should have helped the cousins?

Road block -- drop 200 feet with a zip line and then take a lap around the track with a driver keeping an eye out for the name of the record holding driver and his time.

It is hard to see which driver it is because there are boards with different names and times.

Wives are finally on the yacht. Docs have arrived on the track.

Afgans get the clue and are first and are off to the pit stop. They get sprayed with champagne just like the real winners and win a trip to Paris! Nice...I loved it there.

Daters are second (4th time)...they are the biggest losers on this show.

Docs are next in 3rd....he got it the first time. I am impressed!

B*tch and one of the ice girls are at the track. Ice girl forgot what she was looking for.

Wives are finally at the track.

Exes got it and are 4th.

Ice girls are having trouble. It is between the two female teams.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Ice girl finally gets it and they are off to the pit stop and then the wives get it.

It's a race to the finish and the ice girls are 5th.

Wives are last and crying, but, Phil psychs them out because it is a non elimination leg.

Next week...double U turn and we have rafting in the rapids and dune buggies in the sand.
    JohnnyK likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast