+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: TAR 24 *Speculation and Spoilers* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: TAR 24 *Speculation and Spoilers* thread

It bothers me more that Brenchel were allowed back in than even those teams that are being given a third chance, because, so far as I know, those other teams haven't appeared on multiple reality shows. Even Brenchel's wedding ended up on an episode of David Tutera's My Fair Wedding.

I stopped reading the spoilers after the first couple of times results were given, just because I didn't want to know that much, but I'm overjoyed that the Twinnies didn't last. I also wish the Beards, James/Abba, and/or the Chippies had come back for another shot, but it's possible they were asked and weren't interested or couldn't take the time to do it. It is a fairly major time commitment and not everyone can take that kind of time off for a reality show, because they have other responsibilities.

Sometimes I wish they'd do a reunion show or a "where-are-they-now" show, so that we might find out what's happened to teams we enjoyed but who, for whatever reasons, have chosen not to race again. I've also thought a season comprised of teams that finished second would be interesting, if they could ever get enough of them to agree to it for the same season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    It bothers me more that Brenchel were allowed back in than even those teams that are being given a third chance, because, so far as I know, those other teams haven't appeared on multiple reality shows. Even Brenchel's wedding ended up on an episode of David Tutera's My Fair Wedding.

I stopped reading the spoilers after the first couple of times results were given, just because I didn't want to know that much, but I'm overjoyed that the Twinnies didn't last. I also wish the Beards, James/Abba, and/or the Chippies had come back for another shot, but it's possible they were asked and weren't interested or couldn't take the time to do it. It is a fairly major time commitment and not everyone can take that kind of time off for a reality show, because they have other responsibilities.

Sometimes I wish they'd do a reunion show or a "where-are-they-now" show, so that we might find out what's happened to teams we enjoyed but who, for whatever reasons, have chosen not to race again. I've also thought a season comprised of teams that finished second would be interesting, if they could ever get enough of them to agree to it for the same season.
    Well compared to the other annoying people such as Margie/Luke, Joey/Meghan, Afganimals, im really disappointed the Twins didnt go farther. I thought they were very entertaining. I do agree tho this really isnt an all stars season without Jaymes and James I cant believe they arent on it. And Bopper not racing with Mark was another disapointment and why couldnt they bring back Toni and Dallas instead of Margie and Luke!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The same person that correctly spoiled the last two legs of this last season, says the F3 are Caroline/Jen, Dave/Connor, and Leo/Jamal, with Dave/Connor winning. Ugh.

LOL i just sent you a private message about this but you already knew yeah that sucks man

Wait Dave and Connor winning? I knew they were in the F3 i didnt know they won though? Oh my that really sucks!!!!!

Apparently so.

America loves them but they are pure sob story and no fun. That's what I hate.

I loved Dave and Connor. They raced well and didn't give up until the injury forced them too. If they are still in it, that's reason enough for me to watch.
    shyra likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just hope they're fun this time around. I don't want every episode filled with "We survived cancer, we had to quit last time we were on, and now we wanna win because we love eachother so much *cry cry cry*".

I'd actually rather have had the Cowboys win.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I just hope they're fun this time around. I don't want every episode filled with "We survived cancer, we had to quit last time we were on, and now we wanna win because we love eachother so much *cry cry cry*".

I'd actually rather have had the Cowboys win.
    Now Ms Cleo is saying that Brendan and Rachel made the F3 instead of the Afganimals and that they finished in 4th place again like last season

If that's the case, then Brenchel are the first team ever to make the F3 twice. Good for them.

+ Reply to Thread