+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 10/6 TAR 23: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 TAR 23: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Lets put Jamal (the yeller on Granamils) and Marie (The Devil with Pink Hair) on a team together. I think they would last 5 minutes before imploding.

OMG I just had a thought instead of calling Marie The Devil with Pink Hair I should call her the Pink Haired Devil or PHD for short, it's brilliant.

Can no one on this season of TAR read a clue? I was so happy Team Bingo managed to catch up to the 2nd bus and they simply blew it, it was painful to watch.
    Moontat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If I had the express pass and did not have to give it away until the 5th leg, that is just what I would do, wait until then and see where everyone is.
    I don't have a problem with them holding on to the express pass...that is the smart move. What bugs me is when teams...any team, not just them...have the pass and then promise it to someone and then don't follow through. Just shut up, don't promise it to anyone for any reason and tell everyone that you will think about it and give it to someone...not sure how it works, but either at the end of the fourth leg or at the start of the fifth.
    holly71, captain and Minney like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Newbie

I don't mind Jamal and Leo. My favorite thing tonight was them coming up with the "Pinky and No Brain" monikers. I'm not sure what the guy did to earn the name No Brain; maybe it's just the fact that he is partnered with Pinky. I couldn't take her for five minutes.

How about that 24-hour bus ride? I find a15-hour plane trip excruciating and they at least feed you and show you movies on a plane. That bus trip had to be terrible.
    Last edited by luvbaroque; 10-07-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    Shoepie, Midol and JohnnyK like this.

I also cannot believe that for the second leg in a row -and we're only two legs in- that the first place team did something stupid to make them come in second place. Both were mistakes easily not done, and it's not like this is TAR 1.
    holly71, Minney, teatime and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

How did team Bingo get that nickname? So sorry to see them go.

I also missed the sob story. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version, please? Thanks. I accidently deleted the first episode before I watched it.

Team Bingo got that name because Rowan and Shane are, among other things, actors in a play about people who play bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    How did team Bingo get that nickname? So sorry to see them go.

I also missed the sob story. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version, please? Thanks. I accidently deleted the first episode before I watched it.
    I think they are community theatre players with little money and older parents who are sick/could need help or something like that.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think they are community theatre players with little money and older parents who are sick/could need help or something like that.
    Oh so Bingo has the sob story. I didnt know who. I guess the name Bingo came from them being older so must play the game??

It came from a play they are in, "Queen of Bingo". The play is absolutely hilarious.
    There's no place like home!

I guess I am the only one, but I wasn't a big fan of team Bingo. I knew they would be out pretty fast. I so LOL'd when the Bingo guy went to an actual shoe shine person. Nice men - sure. Smart - not so much.

I was happy to see the NFL guys win. The cousins are starting to grow on me - slowly lol. They still need to settle down a bit. Their over excitement may be their demise down the road. I wonder if PHB (thanks for that Bearcata lol) has any friends IRL. Boy she is a ball buster!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast