• 1 Post By mesachick
  • 1 Post By captain

Thread: Chester & Ephraim - TAR 23

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Chester & Ephraim - TAR 23

Name: Chester Pitts II

Hometown: Missouri City, Texas

Connection to your teammate: Friend and NFL teammate

Current occupation: Sports Anchor/Analyst for “Texans Insider,” Executive Consultant for ZT Wealth and Altus HMS. Played for the Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks, totaling nine seasons over 10 years in the NFL.

Describe what you do: I anchor and report mainly sports, but occasionally do some feel-good stories. I educate others on how to live within their means. I help people achieve their goals, one person at a time.

3 words to describe you: Genuine, passionate and hard-working.

Favorite hobbies: Reading, autocross and watching movies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am proud of having the most awesome family ever!

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Shaquille O’Neal but far more handsome.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? No one. Ephraim is truly a unique individual. But, if I have to pick one, Forrest Whittaker.

What scares you most about traveling? Germs!

What excites you most about traveling? New experiences, people and cultures.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: He is impulsive, but also "smells the roses."

Pet peeve about your teammate: He struggles with the truth on occasion.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? London. I would like to have tea with the Queen.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Winning is enough for me.

Name: Ephraim Salaam

Hometown: Studio City, Calif.

Connection to your teammate: Friend and NFL Teammate

Current occupation: Co-host of “Fox Sports Live.” Played for the Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons totaling 13 years in the NFL.

Describe what you do: I guest host for a few shows across different networks, as well as do football analysis.

3 words to describe you: Obstinate, competitive (ultra) and proud.

Favorite hobbies: Movies, video games and traveling.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being a great father.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Shaquille O’Neal

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Michael Clarke Duncan

What scares you most about traveling? Leg room on the planes, trams and busses

What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new places and experiencing different cultures.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: He doesn’t listen very much. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. I would like to see him in a situation where he had to listen.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He never wants to do anything new and exciting and he’s cheap as hell.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I would love to see the motherland. My mother travels there a lot and she says it’s glorious.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I would like to experience the race with Chester because he never wants to do anything adventurous. He loves to play it safe.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214750/

Re: Chester & Ephraim - TAR 23

Pet peeve about your teammate: He struggles with the truth on occasion.
    Pet peeve about your teammate: He never wants to do anything new and exciting and he’s cheap as hell.
    Love it! I hope I enjoy these guys as much as I did the Globetrotters from a few seasons ago.
    NCLurker likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, I like them.

Man I was so bummed that the got eliminated last night! Every single flight they had ended up with a problem.
    I wish it had been the pink haired annoyed b*+ch instead of them!
    NCLurker and sweetpea like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Really sad to see them go. I loved their attitude, still smiling through all those delays. I was so hoping for a non-elimination.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

It was really the fault of the first agent who booked them on a flight a day later than she should have. After that they had to take what they could get and that seemed in involve the multiple layovers. I thought it should have been an NEL, too, since they first mistake was not theirs.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I completely agree Florimel. I normally don't get pissed off with the show - but I did last night.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If it had been a NEL I think there would be a lot of complaining about it being fixed. They had new tickets and did not need to exchange them. That was a wrong decision.
    Hyper likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread