+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 - "You Always Just Forget About Me!" 10/16

Episode 3 - "You Always Just Forget About Me!" 10/16

Amazing Race 3
    You Always Just Forget About Me!

60 min.
    The teams travel to Scotland and participate in traditional Scottish games to avoid elimination. Also, an alliance develops among several teams in order to oust one specific duo, and two teams miss a crucial airline connection.

Well, we know that the "alliance to oust one specific duo" is the anti-Wonder Twins alliance. As for the two teams that miss the plane connection...I hope it's the Wonder Twins and Buffy & Muffy...

Ooooh, I can't wait for this, Bonnie Scotland.
    This is going to be amazing for me
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Or it could be Wonder Twins and Aaron and Arianne (DD and AA) because now that Tramel and Talicia (TT) are out of the game the other same initial teams are sure to follow. Actually, it would be funny if DD and AA got stranded together as AA were the main proponents of the anti-Twins movement. Wonder if DD know that, or even that there is an anti-Twins movement???
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hmmm, all those double letters threw me for a minute. I have to believe that if 2 teams miss the connection, it's gotta be a couple that are further back. Teri & Ian, being last right now, and whoever came in just before them (I can't remember at the moment). Although I hope it's Heather & Eve because they were too busy trying to corrupt the hearts of good men, or Derek & Drew because they left their packs on the security belt...

Either one is highly likely to happen.

SCOTLAND! Woopie
    Great choice. Maybe they will have to do the log throwing game! Ooh, that would be hard....
    Missing the plane....... I don't know, but as long as it's 2 teams at least it will still be a race towards the end
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by John
    Hmmm, all those double letters threw me for a minute. I have to believe that if 2 teams miss the connection, it's gotta be a couple that are further back. Teri & Ian, being last right now, and whoever came in just before them (I can't remember at the moment). Although I hope it's Heather & Eve because they were too busy trying to corrupt the hearts of good men, or Derek & Drew because they left their packs on the security belt...

Either one is highly likely to happen.

BTW, the team that finished just ahead of TeRi and Ian was Dennis/Andrew...

NOOOOOOO. Sorry about that
    I hope it's not Andrew and Dennis in the back missing the crucial flight.
    I'm really starting to like them! There are other teams, that although I don't really dislike them, I don't particularly like them either.....
    Geez, once a week is not enough... I'm a TAR junkie and I need rehab!

Another thing........ Who do you thing the quote: "You Always Just Forget About Me!" can be attributed too?

Originally posted by cali
    NOOOOOOO. Sorry about that
    I hope it's not Andrew and Dennis in the back missing the crucial flight.
    I'm really starting to like them! There are other teams, that although I don't really dislike them, I don't particularly like them either.....
    Geez, once a week is not enough... I'm a TAR junkie and I need rehab!
    I'm right there with ya, Cali...I'll see if I can get us a group rate on rooms at a rehab center somewhere...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast