+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Except for David and Connor, who had to withdraw because of injury, no one. I emphatically do not like all star reality shows. None of these people are stars except for the one who had star status before they were on the show.
    Duckyface likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I must have missed that. I did see the you tubers and the moms high fiving and happy dancing at how early they would be, and what they would/could do.
    I don't think they did that in view of the other teams for one thing, and I think being happy about your good fortune as opposed to wanting to know about someone else's feelings of despair just for fun and to rub it in is totally different.
    GabbyG and mushybrain like this.

I didn't see the very first episode. What happened to the fire fighters?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

They overturned their canoe and lost an advantage to the Country Singers. In other words, they washed out on the first Mat.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Except for David and Connor, who had to withdraw because of injury, no one. I emphatically do not like all star reality shows. None of these people are stars except for the one who had star status before they were on the show.
    I agree, there are a ton of newbies waiting out there- please pick them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Personal preferences whether religious, sexual or political do not belong in threads belonging to fluffy shows. I'm deleting all posts with those references and would suggest you search the Current Events forum, Kaffee Klatch or use PM for such a discussion.

It may bug you that contestants believe other than you do, but, please leave it out of the threads for these type of shows.

Is it ok if I go over the top hetero for certain contestants? It would be done in a completely distasteful and inappropriate manner.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Cheeky comeback, but not following the intent of the message.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Finally got to see the finale. for Bates and Anthony! I'm really pleased they won, and were hilarious doing so.

Max and Katie are repulsive. The way she demeans him, and his air of entitlement and his smug face just really turned me off. I found nothing likeable about either of them, and I hope we never see them again. Honestly, they totally deserve each other. "Power couple" indeed, Max.

I was really frustrated that the moms didn't just stop and think in order to figure out what they were doing wrong at the Titanic task. That was a lot of time wasted. They were really lucky the country singers got lost and struggled with the bog snorkling task.

All in all, a good season. The team I most wanted to win, won and all is well. Looking forward to TAR Canada starting in July!

Glad that Max and Katie did not win. Was very disappointed in the Roller Moms, while excellent competitors, they had the lousiest luck with their taxi cab drivers and not reading directions so they ended up in wrong place and in earlier episodes horrible navigation. Not unhappy that Bates and Anthony won but really, talk about stacking the decks picking brothers who are professional athletes to compete against folks who are not professional athletes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, the Harlem Globetrotters were professional athletes, too, and they didn't win. But, they were sure fun to watch.
    holly71 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread