+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Still friends, I hope!
    Naturally.
    And I respect your offering your objectivity on it... you are right in that it's so ingrained in Chuck's life, he wouldn't think twice about it.
    AZChristian likes this.

Regardless of the bickering between the Roller Moms it was nice to see two strong female teams do so well and basically work so well together. (Mona and Beth and Caroline and Jennifer)

Pam and Winnie were so busy racing that they lost their powers of observation.

Katie, I wish we could throw to the crocodiles, trouble is she is so nasty the crocs would probably throw her back.

Can't wait for the next episode and the cheese challenge.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am thinking a wine and cheese themed evening
    AZChristian likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Interesting fact: Out of the F6, Bates/Anthony are the only ones to win a leg so far.
    rfromp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Once again, it's just my opinion of how I see hunting for sport. Hunting for sustenance is entirely different ballgame.
    If it makes you feel any better, most money foreigners pay for hunting usually goes towards conservation in the area. They must hunt with a local guide. They also cannot shoot just any animal, there are limits to size, age and gender to ensure the best breeding animals are maintained. And the meat and usable parts do not go to waste. It goes to the locals. The hunters cannot take the meat home, though many would love to. Even the trophy mounts themselves have to be done there, if they choose to spend the money. The communities, land and wildlife all benefit.

I think a lot of hunters dream of an African hunt because it is something most people will never be able to do... A dream not likely to actally come true.
    spockwhat likes this.

I dislike hunting for sport too, nor do I care much for Chuck, but I think I'm more at fault in some ways. I have no problem eating meat or wearing fur, but I know I could never go out and do the killing. I don't even like to fish. So, I probably shouldn't criticize Chuck on his feelings about hunting.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Another interesting fact, only three teams have won without winning any legs before the finale. Two of those teams were the two All-Star season winners.

FORT Fan

I keep waiting for "tonight's episode" and then having to remind myself that there is NO episode tonight. Makes me feel really stooopid.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I keep waiting for "tonight's episode" and then having to remind myself that there is NO episode tonight. Makes me feel really stooopid.
    Put me in the same category, I forgot about the CMA awards.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Oh gee. I was actually looking forward to tonight as well. Well too bad, then.

But since I'm here,

another interesting fact: It took five seasons for a F/F team to make the F4, and 10 seasons for one to make the F3. Yet in almost every other international Amazing Race version, it only took about one or two seasons for a F/F team to make the F3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast