+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Funny TAR Lines or Moments

Funny TAR Lines or Moments

We were discussing last night how TAR has the best lines. The two from the past I immediately remembered were 'My ox is broken' and 'Don't let the cheese hit me'.

Last night it was 'I am the scorpion catcher king' with the bushman stating 'He was very afraid' that had us cracking up.

What are some other funny lines you remember?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Funny TAR Lines or Moments

It wasn't a line but the moment when Max's bushman put the scorpion in his mouth and Max's jaw dropped like a cartoon character was the funniest part of the night (if not the season) for me. I think he was also the one who closed his mouth quickly after that, afraid the bushman would think he wanted to put the scorpion in his mouth next.
    NCLurker and AZChristian like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

that was funny how his mouth dropped open and how quickly he closed it when the thought went through his mind that if his mouth was hanging open they might stick the scorpion in there. He closed it so definitively as to leave no room for question.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Kevin and Drew had a bunch of good quotes.

Oswald: "I love the dancing...I felt like I was doing the Irish River Dance on Crack"
    Gary to Dave: "We just have to know our strengths, Dave. From now on I'll talk to the people... and you can open the clues."

Just a few I found online that made me chuckle!

A few seasons ago there was a friend team where one seemed to have a social developmental disability. They were funny.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Zev (who has Aspergers syndrome) and Justin definitely had a few corkers in comments.

Two funny moments for me came from Bopper and Mark (aka team Kentucky) - ironically both caused during speedbumps. One was when they had to yodel with a German yodeling group (and they did an OK job), and then having to paint a lion design on these dancers and really getting into the dancing along with them. Even when the had the chance - though slim - of advancing via the fast forward and had to shave their heads... Bopper was like "I'm game, and Mark doesn't have to even worry about it much, he's already bald" and even then he loved the hairstyle.

Those are all good ones. I loved Danny and Oswald. They had great moments, including going shopping in the middle of the race!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Danny and Oswald are at the top of my all time favourite racers on AR.

I also loved when the teams were eating that spicy soup many seasons ago (In Hungary?) and continually throwing it up into a bucket while the oom-pa-pa band played merrily along. One of the teams yelled at the band to stop playing and we all just cracked up. The food challenges are often the best for comedy.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Oswald and Danny are my #1 favorites as well. It's too bad that both times they lost to such lame teams (Blake/Paige, Chris/Alex, Eric/Danielle).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast